QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 61|回复: 0

[FECT高级考试] 银行业务:活期账户(词汇详解)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-16 08:44:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  Notes
' h/ P$ U: L9 P8 `, \, \  1.Funds may be withdrawn on demand either by drawing cash by cheque at the branch where the account is maintained or by writing cheques in favour of another person.资金可以随时提取,或者在账户行用支票提款,或者签发支票给别人。
+ I. f) I4 A1 G6 G+ X3 Z: R% Y  (1)on demand按需求,按需要
7 ~: X" c# W- \  要求:拥有一种商品或使用一种服务的要求,与购买力密切相关$ q7 i- k! K" \$ b0 H# h
  (2)draw cash by cheque用支票提款( U( ?0 e8 @" e8 L
  (3)(branch) where the account is maintained是定语从句,修饰前面的branch,意为"开立账户的(银行)"。( E5 A7 v, w9 U8 v1 K
  (4)write cheques in favour of another person开出以另外一个人为收款人的支票
; x2 P& r+ t4 Y% J) q  in favour of…以…为受益人,以…为收款人5 U$ L: M/ \7 n& G+ O
  2.Interest is calculated on the amount of overdraft on a daily basis and charged to the account half-yearly, at a rate based on the percentage over the bank's base rate.利息是根据银行基准利率加上百分点,按逐日的透支金额计算,每半年借记账户。0 W8 F. g% f2 t+ l, D6 R6 F- X4 q
  (1)on a daily basis按每天* x# _2 I. n; R
  (2)(interest is) charged to the account(利息)借记账户
9 [9 S. v* Q" m( ~5 j6 o  charge v.(与to, up to连用)记账;在帐册等上记入…
; Z' C$ a! C' l- ]  _  例:Don't forget to charge the money of the shoes to my account.' I! H8 `# `) o0 }
  别忘了把鞋钱记在我帐上。
" P2 o3 O& |! _9 E  (3)(at a rate) based on the percentage over the bank's base rate过去分词短语,作后置定语。& V" u) ]+ c7 \1 o% B! F
  Base rate基准利率,即中央银行或银行业同业协会公布的参照利率。) ?( z6 x9 C  M& i4 U/ F5 N
  (1) facilities for an overdraft are granted授予透支额度(便利)8 [3 r7 L- }" f! p  Y1 _
  facility n.(融资)便利9 p/ X; f7 Q, G" f' \" M
  (2) (make a special charge for) committing the bank's money"对银行资金的承诺(收取特别费用)",因为银行承诺的资金在承诺期间,处于"闲置状态",要随时应付企业提款,所以不管企业是否提取,都将对企业收取一定的费用。) h! o% j9 \7 l& w
  (3) whether the facilities are used or not让步状语从句
& d* @. G* Z2 L, q$ b- c1 Z. G  4.The cost of these items is calculated quarterly or haft-yearly by the bank's computer and against this is set off "notional" rate of interest on the customer's average credit balance during the period.这些项目的费用由银行的计算机按季度或半年计算一次,按照该期间内客户平均贷方余额的"名义上"的利率抵消这些费用。
# v. k/ D3 B7 r; n8 M  (1) against this is set off "notional" rate of interest…此句为倒装语序,正常语序为""notional" rate of interest is set off against this(cost)"3 r& S- o- I( ?2 o
  (2) set off抵销" v4 z/ @( }9 s) B  u1 |
  (3) against prep.to the account or debt of兑换;提取:作为帐上的应收款项或作为…的借项0 R1 I4 U, p' @: {5 Y" S
  例:drew a check against my bank balance.% y) i2 t5 c4 e% p: B% p" ?' ?3 I
  开支票支取自己的银行结余
3 P- m/ a# {1 G, T- q; o8 |2 S  5.Where the "notional" interest exceeds the cost of the debit items no charge is made, although no interest is credited to the account.尽管账户上没有贷记利息,但凡是"名义上"的利率超过借记项目的费用,就不收取费用。
, K) t6 ]5 p1 C  ]  (1) Where … conj.引导状语从句,意为"在那种情况,那样,但是"。$ O' @8 f: t  }. t3 E) V3 M, W
  (2) debit items贷记项目
$ G# h; f$ K) [8 S/ a  (3) although… conj.引导让步状语从句。# ?2 @8 J: U. h6 G5 }
  (4) credit vt.an entry or the sum of the entries on this side贷记:在这一方的记入或记入总数
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-29 03:08 , Processed in 0.158025 second(s), 21 queries .