QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 88|回复: 0

[FECT高级考试] 金融英语:会计与银行业务英语用语(7)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-16 08:57:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
结算
* b& U$ F" Y7 y, s3 P. V到目前为止, 我公司应收帐尚有二万美元。兹奉上结算报告书一份, 敬请查收为荷。   H  U& a( R* H, p
Enclosed we hand you a statement of account to date, showing a balance of $20,000 in our favour, which we trust will be found in order. 6 u6 _' E& _( ]
上开帐目, 现正核对, 如无错误, 将遵照贵公司的指示, 将转入新开的帐户内。
& _% @" M: h5 Y* TThis account is under examination, and if found correct, it shall be carried to a new account, in conformity with your instructions. 8 ^3 S% q2 j0 e7 R& T
您昨日函敬悉。兹遵照贵方请求, 同函附上结算报告书, 敬请惠予查收为荷。 ! t# O& o* `4 k+ w( W5 D& T
Your favour of yesterday was duly received, and we hand you herewith a statement of your account as requested, which we hope you will find correct. " D1 L5 Z" `) N% e+ D% t
兹奉上棒铁总价为512,000元清单一份, 恳请列入我公司贷方帐项为荷。
8 ~6 B0 ]' i; p0 ^# H+ GWe hand you our account on the bar iron, amounting to $512,000, which kindly pass to our credit.
. t- z& X0 Q1 z- V! M" a
# E3 |8 C) g/ K. S请求付款
/ V" c  c# f. A6 c恳请速予汇款为荷。 / N2 n; _+ V' d3 r) U
an early remittance will be appreciated. - ?( p+ w6 h  x: |% ~& O' _
迟付的60美元, 请速予寄下为荷。 9 q2 X% i/ g4 G" S0 N5 H
Please let us have your check for the $60 now past overdue.
# l, d/ G  l1 Z; E! \有鉴于此, 相信贵方将随复函寄来支票, 特此致谢。
; Y: S0 W- a: F# R# @* ^' O% gWith these facts before you , we feel sure that you will send us your check by return mail. Thank you. . X5 U$ q5 K/ [: s, @, o( L
我们恳求, 对此部分能速予结帐为荷。
! m( P3 [4 E' l2 X7 GWe urge that you make this settlement without delay.
; V" Q8 `; j) u% p4 u# D" d何不立即对此案作一结算? 请在今日将支票随函发出即可。
6 I0 `+ i0 i  V# U: X+ T( X# {Why not settle this matter now? Just attach your check to this letter, and send it by today''s mail. # ]+ ]' X( V" C; n2 v, O

9 ]" Q. G$ O- @+ E催告付款
5 Q* N' R5 M, K7 X$ o+ X为加清本帐目, 我方多次催促, 但未有任何效果。所以为收回本帐款项, 准备向法院起诉, 特此通知。
( B6 t; q$ B; y& F+ G+ _) ]* g) L* GHaving made repeated applications for apyment of this amount without avail, we now give you notice that we shall take out a summons for recovery of the same
2 s# e3 D# x+ j, |5 n+ [下星期一以前未能清结本件款项, 不得已, 将委任我公司顾问律师处理。
4 Y' `8 w$ i' _: b) nWe wish to state that if the account be not paid by Monday next, we shall be forced to place the matter in the hands o four solicitors.
# _4 ~$ ~8 W9 g5 W! }# Y# V* g贵方虽多次答应付款结帐, 但迄今尚未结清。如在本月底以前, 尚未拔款结清,只好委托我公司顾问律师处理。 # U* E) c: R1 V' d$ y
In spite of your repeated promises to let us have a cheque, we are still without a settlement of your outstanding account, and therefore, unless same is settled by the end of this month, we shall be compelled to hand over the matter to our solicitor. 1 o5 S- w: s1 g- n  v6 _- X& u
对于此事, 贵方似乎在趁机利用我公司的宽容态度。本函系最后通告所, 复函时请汇足够金额, 以结此帐, 否则只好采取其它途径, 特此函告。 - ~0 U7 ?6 O, P9 b$ L1 |7 u
As you seem to take advantage of you leniency in this matter, we now give you the final notice that, unless we shall receive a substantial amount on account by return of post, we shall adopt other measures for its recovery.
1 B4 z4 t: b2 D, i/ e- k6 t; k- T0 J3 P$ e. `4 T/ W7 b
汇票汇款例文
; u. F/ N  ^" `3 P兹同函奉上支票面额50000元,请记入近藤幸造先生的帐款内,同时请寄收
9 j2 I0 P3 W- E9 V3 m1 @据二份为荷。 7 m4 |; @5 e& A0 h: r5 \: v: M
Herewith we enclose a cheque, value $50,000, which please place to the credit of Mr. K.Kondo, and acknowledge receipt to us in duplicate.
( A$ X3 B1 H+ F& D) w  K( V. ^依照佐藤先生指示并受其委托,兹奉上即期汇票一纸面额200000元。请贷入 % z& ]' M7 y# N; r. [4 V
该人的帐户为荷。
$ R" _: }  [4 {: l& RBy order and for account of Mr.Satoh, I hand you enclosed a draft for $200,000 at sight, which please pass to the credit of his account.   ], f* ]" q7 U2 b
兹奉上面额250000元的支票一张,敬请交付收据为荷。 3 u  Z% i8 O8 o% S% T
I send you herewith a cheque, value $250,000, receipt of which please acknowledge.   d: F( Z2 j, ?8 a
为结清5月1日贵方发票,我们奉上三尾银行汇票面额125000元,惠请记入本 4 L/ L& \$ }. ~7 l; @4 ?6 Z
公司贷方帐户,并惠请开出收据为荷。
5 O7 @9 O; B; ]( xIn settlement of your invoice of 1st May, $125,000, we enclose a draft, on the Mitsuo Bank, for which amount please credit our account and acknowledge receipt.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-28 08:23 , Processed in 1.808717 second(s), 21 queries .