扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 55|回复: 0

[FECT综合考试] 金融英语其他辅导:法律英语培训(学前测试3

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-16 09:04:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  In Favor Opposed& Y2 `+ ]) {$ U5 \/ r
  Class A Shares400,000 0
0 z) s7 L( i, w. I! t  Class B Shares720,000 100,000
, K- R& m) t- W( ?8 [  Following shareholder approval, the Ergo board of directors met to consider the issuance of the newly authorized Class C Preferred.All seven directors voted to issue the Class C Preferred to Dart for $5 million in cash.+ k2 S7 N3 ~) N& B8 b1 a: |
  A Class B shareholder filed a derivative action against the directors to enjoin the issuance of the Class C Preferred to Dart.The Class B shareholder alleged (a) that the directors erred in deciding to issue the Class C Preferred rather than borrow the money from the bank; (b) that the directors had breached their duty of care to Ergo; and (c) that Dart had breached her duty of loyalty to Ergo.
+ {: Z9 J, n/ q( H  问题:2 m- _' ]; ?0 ]3 h2 B
  Considering the Class B shareholder’s allegations and all possible defenses, who is likely to prevail?Explain.4 c% m3 s. f6 W
  翻译题:, ?8 _: @" q0 v" q' b
  1.中译英:
' h, ^8 I1 t0 J) }" k  授权委托书
) |6 v' J' g% Q6 T' ?3 {  (个人诉讼/仲裁/执行特别授权用)% U4 K0 l- D7 z% T
  委托人:, r# P( y0 x9 l  P+ a" Z! o
  受委托人:
' J0 N% p9 O( Y& z, q  现委托上列受委托人在我(单位)与的侵权损害赔偿纠纷之调解、仲裁和一审诉讼、二审诉讼、申诉以及申请执行事项(下称"委托事项")中,作为我方代理人。上述代理人在委托事项中实施的行为,我方承担完全的法律责任。
* k$ W2 Z; X% \' s- m0 ]  代理人的代理权限:3 B- A* A0 @9 @: j8 e, B: K! `
  调查取证,提起诉前财产保全、诉讼财产保全,提起诉讼/仲裁、反诉/反请求、上诉、申诉、申请执行,确定仲裁庭组成方式、选定仲裁员,参加庭审,代理陈述、答辩和辩论,处理相关的程序性事务,申请重新鉴定、勘验、评定和认证,签署、签收全部相关文件,转委托代理,代理调解、和解,承认、变更、放弃诉讼/仲裁/执行请求,撤回起诉/仲裁、反诉/反请求、上诉、申诉和执行申请,代理接收全部案款和相关款项。$ S' `6 i8 h/ B
  代理人的代理权限:, l# P; P/ Q( h
  委托期限:自本委托书签署之日起至委托事项办理终结止。
8 J+ L, T' k' \8 K& J/ e: h  其他事项:本委托书为不可撤销之法律文件。  ~3 Y+ c1 g, `( X: @
  委托人:* p- Q& f) j: U$ K
  年月日
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 07:00 , Processed in 0.391041 second(s), 29 queries .