QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 107|回复: 0

[FECT综合考试] 金融英语其他辅导:外贸独家代理合同样本(3)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-16 09:04:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  8. 商情报告 Market Report( |2 |4 m, s, p1 G5 S0 T$ s
  为使甲方充分了解现行市场情况,乙方承担至少每季度一次或在必要时随时向甲方提供市场报告,内容包括与本协议代理商品的进口与销售有关的地方规章的变动、当地市场发展趋势以及买方对甲方按协议供应的货物的品质、包装、价格等方面的意见。乙方还承担向甲方提供其他供应商类似商品的报价和广告资料。7 m4 d$ X- c- y9 J0 G
  In order to keep Party A well informed of the prevailing market conditions, Party B should undertake to supply Party A, at least once a quarter or at any time when necessary, with market reports concerning changes of the local regulations in connection with the import and sales of the commodity covered by this agreement, local market tendency and the buyer's comments on quality, packing, price, etc. of the goods supplied by Party A under this agreement. Party B shall also supply party A with quotations and advertising materials on similar products of other suppliers.0 v+ a9 k7 Z# s
  9. 广告及费用 Advertising and Expenses
5 ~$ A+ ?: p  o2 Q! J" \  乙方负担本协议有效期内在新加坡销售代理商品做广告宣传的一切费用,并向甲方提交所用于广告的声像资料,供甲方事先核准。. U2 e1 A3 B3 F' g  I7 e3 X
  Party A shall bear all expenses for advertising and publicity in connection with the commodity in question in Singapore within the validity of this agreement, and shall submit to Party A all audio and video materials intended for advertising for prior approval.# D, y# V$ V" a$ x4 y5 i1 D
  10. 佣金 Commission; q/ V4 @; W  @, S# w
  对乙方直接获取并经甲方确认接受的订单,甲方按净发票售价向乙方支付5%的佣金。佣金在甲方收到每笔订单的全部货款后才会支付。6 q9 C/ s+ q5 b9 B
  Party A shall pay Party B a commission of 5% on the net invoiced selling price on all orders directly obtained by Party B and accepted by party A. No commission shall be paid until Party A receives the full payment for each order.$ j8 `7 Y: Z% M4 h. K3 R
  11. 政府部门间的交易 Transactions Between Governmental Bodies
8 h# w2 y* i! d" z. Q  在甲、乙双方政府部门之间达成的交易不受本协议条款的限制,此类交易的金额也不应计入第五条规定的最低业务量。- {8 Z" W5 `7 j  }' K1 Z
  Transactions between governmental bodies of Party A and Party B shall not be restricted by the terms and conditions of this agreement, nor shall the amount of such transactions be counted as part of the turnover stipulated in Article 5.
+ ^' q0 H+ H# p' t  12. 工业产权 Industrial Property Rights  w6 ~# Y$ d' D. X. M$ a; ^! P
  在本协议有效期内,为销售有关洗衣机,乙方可以使用甲方拥有的商标,并承认使用于或包含于洗衣机中的任何专利商标、版权或其他工业产权为甲方独家拥有。 一旦发现侵权,乙方应立即通知甲方并协助甲方采取措施保护甲方权益。2 V( P( v6 q2 I: k7 `% ]
  Party B may use the trade-marks owned by Party A for the sale of the Washing Machines covered herein within the validity of this agreement, and shall acknowledge that all patents, trademarks, copy rights or any other industrial property rights used or embodied in the Washing Machines shall remain to be the sole properties of Party A. Should any infringement be found, Party B shall promptly notify and assist Party A to take steps to protect the latter's rights.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 13:55 , Processed in 0.923712 second(s), 21 queries .