立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 86|回复: 0

[FECT综合考试] 金融英语口语:商场过招对话(2)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-16 09:04:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  Dan上回提议前半年给他们二成折扣,后半年再降为一成半,经Robert推翻后,Dan再三表示让步有限。您知道Robert在这折扣缝隙中游走,如何才能摸出双方都同意的数字呢?他从锦囊里又掏出什么妙计了呢?请看下面分解:5 S6 F3 I" @' s- f6 M
  R: How about 15% the first six months, and the second six months at 12%, with a guarantee of 3000 units?5 e/ c/ W' `) }
  D: That's a lot to sell, with very low profit margins.
! O# t" j8 u, b/ p1 k& z  R: It's about the best we can do, Dan. (pause) We need to hammer something out (敲定)today. If I go back empty-handed, I may be coming back to you soon to ask for a job. (smiles)! V9 n$ \5 p3 _
  D: (smiles) O.K., 17% the first six months, 14% for the second?!
& C3 V+ G9 G, u. B! N: Q) {. {  R: Good. Let's iron out(解决)the remaining details. When do you want to take delivery(取货)?% E$ Q; Y! y* e1 G9 L
  D: We'd like you to execute the first order by the 31st.
9 Z  W. ?: s' H+ _" x  R: Let me run through this again: the first shipment for 1500 units, to be delivered in 27 days, by the 31st.
/ y& m4 s5 P! n& y- p, l( o0 n6 w  D: Right. We couldn't handle much larger shipments.- q1 a* A, l7 m& }" S  K4 [
  R: Fine. But I'd prefer the first shipment to be 1000 units, the next 2000. The 31st is quite soon —— I can't guarantee 1500.
4 U: @- }8 ^1 X/ N! x  D: I can agree to that. Well, if there's nothing else, I think we've settled everything.
2 n% u6 Z" Z) i; @" k& o  R: Dan, this deal promises big returns(赚大钱)for both sides. Let's hope it's the beginning of a long and prosperous relationship.
( d4 J  k! b. S  今天Robert的办公室出现了一个生面孔――Kevin Hughes,此人代表美国一家运动产品公司,专程来台湾寻找加工。接洽的加工产品市运动型“磁质石膏护垫”,受伤的运动员包上这种产品上场比赛,即可保护受伤部位,且不妨碍活动。现在,我们就来看看两人的会议现况:5 @# ?1 R% X% ^2 B9 }0 k: ]. k! l
  R: We found your proposal quite interesting, Mr. Hughes. We'd like to weigh the pros and cons(衡量得失)with you." w2 f! V  {3 G) l* ~
  K: Mr. Robert Liu, we've looked all over Asia for a manufacturer; your company is one of the most suitable.6 ]/ `6 w! Y# B
  R: If we can settle a number of basic questions, I'm confident in saying that we are the most suitable for your needs.( P3 y& Z$ H" z9 R8 @
  K: I hope so. And what might be the basic questions you have?
& v  Q  ?+ ]) K4 V% _  R: First, do you intend to take a position in(投资于……)our company?
2 u0 I4 ^; L( D3 [  K: No, we don't, Mr. Liu. This is just OEM.
; M4 J. |! I2 r  R: I see. Then, the most important thing is the size of your orders. We'll have to invest a great deal of money in the new production process.
. d2 `8 ~  G* g) Q# b) t: n  Y7 `  K: If you can guarantee continuing quality, we can sign a commitment for 75,000 pieces a year, for five years.
: N  b6 H' h- J5 O0 D0 n7 b% ?9 @  R: At U.S. $1000 a piece, we'll make an average return of just 4%. That's too great a financial burden for us.
- Q5 H$ `0 K/ i: q; Q9 M7 M% ^; R  K: I'll check the number later, but what do you propose?
( E4 a5 k& Q" ]# e* d+ b0 r  R: Here's how you can demonstrate commitment to this deal. Make it ten years, increase the unit price, and provide technology transfer.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 13:46 , Processed in 0.224285 second(s), 21 queries .