QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 128|回复: 0

[FECT综合考试] 金融英语综合辅导:TerminologyPractice术语1

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-16 09:04:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  1.account银行账户( b# g7 ]8 @# c. a+ I) {3 p7 x
  account: In this sense, a record of financial transactions *; money on deposit in a bank.
' V" s' f, d$ f) k  For example: I guess your work has to do with checking accounts.2 [4 P0 e) m( c7 U- F- W/ R/ S$ \
  We ve had an account with them for years.
: m: z7 u8 q3 q( M/ {9 H) S6 c  You don t make much on that kind of account.
+ i; w2 l0 X3 c& A  2. board of directors董事会
# B" S$ R: x& P) T& y  board of directors: a group of people who control the activities of a bank or company.  R0 A# M9 S2 u
  For example: Are the members of the board of directors stockholders?3 ]: y! j1 Z, s0 w* L0 O
  When will the board of directors stockholders?8 X  L5 G' ^- r
  He s member of the board of directors.
7 Z* H. n+ `+ i: j3 _  3. capital资本,资金0 k& R) J7 ~+ j4 d: B* i
  Capital: In this sense, the money used to start a bank or company.
! A2 x! p" J" O$ N  For example: They put up the necessary capital.
1 j1 N8 w# T" A6 g/ A) a# G* K  What is the amount of the capital?
" I4 P5 I. R9 Q$ ]  They had some trouble raising the capital.. R  e0 V6 t5 I/ N* s+ f5 a
  4. cashier现金主管
  f1 c% d& n% H  Cashier: an officer of a bank in charge of the money, which goes in and out of a bank or company.
% I" V  f( a" u  [  A6 \  For Example: They hire the president and vice-president, along with the cashier.! b' I# ^, f1 m/ d
  You d better see the cashier about that.
0 s* x1 H+ C  @6 ^% D  The cashier is on vacation just now.! x9 T6 N  r- E
  5. charter银行执照
( V. a* j, R8 [+ O( S( Z  Charter: in this sense, permission granted by the government to do business.( d* C$ N$ `4 [! I7 s
  For example: They were granted a charter by the government.! h; z' L* T' L) V. `
  When was the charter granted?
- u6 d+ n: Q/ U: j  I don t think they ll be able to get a charter.$ R: m  t* r$ j; W+ V
  6. checking支票帐户,活期存款
6 a, C  p/ K$ h+ q5 b0 [  Checking account: an account in bank from which money can be drawn by check.
/ J, ?/ `. F! |6 c  For example: I guess your work has to do with checking accounts.
8 N/ q3 e9 v, f  How much money is left in my checking account?  H; L: a6 x$ [( q- ^, U  ?; ^
  I d like to close my checking account.
5 Y$ L$ ^6 s* ]( n; y  7. Clerical 银行行员的
- ]" l! R7 {& |7 O" t  Clerical: having to do with the keeping of records and with correspondence.
0 E$ B2 a" x' S6 I  For example: The board hires them, along with the clerical workers.- ?' D7 r- G- V  H
  We re behind on our clerical work.
( _$ q: J/ E6 g, x+ ]  Do you have any clerical jobs open now?
2 a, J# I1 N0 _9 ?+ @( l1 @  8. dividend红利
3 U. w4 ?/ {1 |, Q  Dividend: a sum of money paid to a stockholder or shares of stock issued to him out or profits in relation to his investment.
( \: d0 T' U1 C/ }, L& Y4 x4 H  For example: The stockholders receive regular dividends.
7 L  e! X, h4 n0 G# ]  The last dividend was quite large.
( G2 Y9 `/ P4 U" o- I' g  How much did you receive in dividends?
- H2 M% ^9 ^. _- @7 T$ K3 |  9. invest投资1 }/ k4 J- ]% [6 e* U
  Invest: put money into a business in order to make a profit .0 s2 ~7 l7 y9 [# @
  For Example: I d like to invest in some mutual bonds.( B4 C8 p/ V2 M& Z
  How much money does she have to invest?$ A4 X* X$ i! U9 l% c5 Z- B2 B7 y+ e4 A4 q) O
  10. investment投资,投资金额
# ?; N9 r8 J0 d& z  Investment: money put into a business in order to make profit; the act of doing this.
) O' B# R3 g3 r6 v- _+ o( a  For Example: Planning the bank s investments is very important.
% z: t1 Y! N5 U3 I  I want to talk to you about my investments.# \2 [8 \( p- Z1 J. i7 U9 L- v
  Would you make an investment of that kind?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 22:31 , Processed in 0.322204 second(s), 21 queries .