只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 167|回复: 0

[FECT综合考试] 金融英语请求付款催款用语辅导

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-16 09:04:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  金融英语请求付款
9 y4 ^% `5 e' ]- g8 p  恳请速予汇款为荷。8 N" i/ u* e/ h1 \, B8 j
  An early remittance will be appreciated.
' q- \5 J% D" N/ @# e- M  迟付的60美元, 请速予寄下为荷。
$ M* B7 H: h2 Y* {: _  Please let us have your check for the $60 now past overdue.
0 {' U/ M2 N8 e4 P0 y" p  有鉴于此,相信贵方将随复函寄来支票, 特此致谢。7 P/ ^# ?! d. k
  With these facts before you, we feel sure that you will send us your check by return mail. Thank you.) S+ R/ J4 m! i6 u, K' u0 l1 {
  我们恳求,对此部分能速予结帐为荷。! B) G2 i9 g, ?! M! w
  We urge that you make this settlement without delay.- c9 w8 [, ?5 C2 Z" y/ P6 |
  何不立即对此案作一结算? 请在今日将支票随函发出即可。' v9 G- v5 U$ y
  Why not settle this matter now? Just attach your check to this letter, and send it by today's mail., k, g) y! }' W* R2 I
  催告付款
- t% H% x. O. T$ R7 m- k  为加清本帐目,我方多次催促,但未有任何效果。所以为收回本帐款项,准备向法院起诉,特此通知。3 \4 {+ j, |6 ]' g
  Having made repeated applications for apyment of this amount without avail, we now give you notice that we shall take out a summons for recovery of the same, I0 r$ b$ F+ E
  下星期一以前未能清结本件款项,不得已,将委任我公司顾问律师处理。
; a/ h* a$ j( \  F  We wish to state that if the account be not paid by Monday next, we shall be forced to place the matter in the hands o four solicitors./ t& U( U; E/ E0 N
  贵方虽多次答应付款结帐,但迄今尚未结清。如在本月底以前,尚未拔款结清,只好委托我公司顾问律师处理。
( P) R( l$ K/ ]# R% _, v% p; |  In spite of your repeated promises to let us have a cheque, we are still without a settlement of your outstanding account, and therefore, unless same is settled by the end of this month, we shall be compelled to hand over the matter to our solicitor.1 y) ^2 g4 v$ y5 l; v. D
  对于此事,贵方似乎在趁机利用我公司的宽容态度。本函系最后通告所,复函时请汇足够金额,以结此帐,否则只好采取其它途径,特此函告。
) i! x4 g5 a, c) z" I  As you seem to take advantage of you leniency in this matter, we now give you the final notice that, unless we shall receive a substantial amount on account by return of post, we shall adopt other measures for its recovery.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 05:00 , Processed in 0.186667 second(s), 21 queries .