立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 100|回复: 0

[FECT综合考试] 会计与银行业务英语用语辅导(8)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-16 09:04:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Enclosed please find a new deposit certificate No. 500 for $100,000, which represents the principal and interest of the old certificate you sent us for renewal. " H  y6 i- y' D% ]; Z7 w0 L% r
如存款为100元以上,我们将乐意接受。 ( a7 i" J4 S( L$ T3 z
We shall be glad to receive deposits of 100 yen and upward. 8 d- L  N5 u$ g( \- B# Z2 B
结算
! z/ x  `: c6 i0 e6 r. W到目前为止,我公司应收帐尚有二万美元。兹奉上结算报告书一份,敬请查收为荷。( |" E/ m) B, k1 i! l2 i
Enclosed we hand you a statement of account to date, showing a balance of $20,000 in our favour, which we trust will be found in order. . [4 H4 z5 U' G9 [+ Z1 B% l) E' U
上开帐目,现正核对, 如无错误,将遵照贵公司的指示,将转入新开的帐户内。
# q! m1 j  u. }- J( k: R1 fThis account is under examination, and if found correct, it shall be carried to a new account, in conformity with your instructions.
  S6 w$ |' \2 N* J. |3 L1 `您昨日函敬悉。兹遵照贵方请求,同函附上结算报告书,敬请惠予查收为荷。
3 r3 S0 M7 G2 tYour favour of yesterday was duly received, and we hand you herewith a statement of your account as requested, which we hope you will find correct.
* j8 C# X) t; {- B. z兹奉上棒铁总价为512,000元清单一份,恳请列入我公司贷方帐项为荷。
# Y1 n/ N0 r# R5 V' KWe hand you our account on the bar iron, amounting to $512,000, which kindly pass to our credit.
% v: G' {! m6 ?; M3 k3 P请求付款 ( W1 \9 [+ ?5 Q
恳请速予汇款为荷。 ( o+ O- e( w; P1 D9 C
an early remittance will be appreciated. ! ]# d0 F5 n2 [0 K$ s
迟付的60美元, 请速予寄下为荷。
/ Y( C' _% F) m" \! R; IPlease let us have your check for the $60 now past overdue.
, o0 {+ P; i( F有鉴于此,相信贵方将随复函寄来支票, 特此致谢。
2 g- p. a5 b- p& A1 c/ u2 l5 UWith these facts before you, we feel sure that you will send us your check by return mail. Thank you.
9 {3 _% S4 Q, I! q* a我们恳求,对此部分能速予结帐为荷。
; }  [* r8 j0 e0 r" H4 ~' |We urge that you make this settlement without delay. * U# f9 F) J1 n3 P+ x3 f
何不立即对此案作一结算?请在今日将支票随函发出即可。 6 A! R( ~5 F( b' J" L
Why not settle this matter now? Just attach your check to this letter, and send it by today's mail. 3 q; O- `  X' Y
催告付款
% c, |* W9 ^4 u+ N5 |1 h为加清本帐目,我方多次催促,但未有任何效果。所以为收回本帐款项,准备向法院起诉,特此通知。 5 F' @  j8 h/ b7 K
Having made repeated applications for apyment of this amount without avail, we now give you notice that we shall take out a summons for recovery of the same 1 y% H% q' h8 g8 @
下星期一以前未能清结本件款项,不得已,将委任我公司顾问律师处理。$ ^( y4 s# i% K' r; {" ~5 n( [/ I
We wish to state that if the account be not paid by Monday next, we shall be forced to place the matter in the hands o four solicitors. : v) {  A8 ]0 j6 [2 y/ F) `9 U
贵方虽多次答应付款结帐,但迄今尚未结清。如在本月底以前,尚未拔款结清,只好委托我公司顾问律师处理。
4 S, n( r% s+ Q$ W% HIn spite of your repeated promises to let us have a cheque, we are still without a settlement of your outstanding account, and therefore, unless same is settled by the end of this month, we shall be compelled to hand over the matter to our solicitor. % P& R* ^2 H$ n+ b7 z; V
对于此事,贵方似乎在趁机利用我公司的宽容态度。本函系最后通告所,复函时请汇足够金额,以结此帐,否则只好采取其它途径,特此函告。
: A4 Z0 l2 e. S! iAs you seem to take advantage of you leniency in this matter, we now give you the final notice that, unless we shall receive a substantial amount on account by return of post, we shall adopt other measures for its recovery.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-27 01:25 , Processed in 0.379977 second(s), 21 queries .