QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 95|回复: 0

[笔译高级] 2012笔译高级考试辅导精选中英对照六

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-16 09:20:52 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
在美国当地时间27日晚结束的奥斯卡颁奖典礼上,尽管影片《飞行者》获得的奥斯卡单项奖更多,但《百万美元宝贝》重拳出击,捧回了分量最重的奥斯卡大奖。
3 ?9 m4 p; G1 }7 h% Y1 F$ @- Z  这部由克林特·伊斯特伍德执导的影片讲述了一名女拳击手和她的“野蛮教练”,以及教练的前得意门生之间的故事,这部影片一举囊括了最佳影片、最佳女主角、最佳男配角和最佳导演四项大奖。 ' C! U% \7 z  u, Z! \3 I
' X7 w- }, C2 ^2 a6 h+ g* A, ]
  “当我看到80高龄的西德尼·卢曼特还站在台上时,我就想,我还是一个小孩呢。”74岁的伊斯特伍德说,他是获得奥斯卡奖的最年长的导演。
6 S# t2 J. |* V3 N5 a; k! }( i! T; Y4 p9 {& N$ h
  将剧本送到伊斯特伍德手中的制片人艾伯特·S·拉迪在领奖时感谢所有为这部影片付出努力的人。32年前,他曾靠一部传奇电影《教父》赢得奥斯卡大奖。
1 u$ |9 n  h  Z) g
5 G9 u4 g) s6 O" k3 M  希拉里·斯旺克凭借《百万美元宝贝》获得本届奥斯卡最佳女主角奖,这也是她五年来第二次获得奥斯卡影后头衔。
) c5 ]8 W$ q1 ~8 V
$ \9 y! N7 s8 Y4 ^  “我不知道自己究竟做过什么,能有幸获得这样的厚爱。我只是一个从活动住宅里走来,怀有梦想的小女孩罢了。我会永远对降临在我身上的这一盛誉心存感激。”她说着差点哭了出来。她还盛赞和她一起获得最佳女主角提名的其他明星,她的丈夫查德·劳以及参与影片拍摄制作的每一位工作人员。2000年她因《男孩不哭》荣登奥斯卡影后时,竟忘了提及老公的名字。 & E( O2 y. K; h. t/ T9 g; F3 _
/ A- S  k5 b/ @* O- G
  当管弦乐队开始演奏时,她说:“你们不能这样,我还没讲到克林特呢。”
' P) k4 Y2 t  p0 T/ E! u, ~2 O! Y% x2 i6 w# c- Q$ Y
  《百万美元宝贝》还使摩根·弗里曼获得了最佳男配角奖。 7 U& o, f- ?, }* S6 w; }* O
, Z4 N5 X! R2 T% y0 r5 a) t
  “我想感谢和这部影片有关的每一个人,不论是谁。”弗里曼说。在他朴素得体的致词中,他特别提到了伊斯特伍德和斯旺克两人。
8 ?' a$ G1 W, r/ ~) Y# e"The Aviator" had more Oscars, but it was "Million Dollar Baby" that scored the knockout punch at the Academy Awards Sunday night.
1 v& L6 o0 m8 S/ l. a, ~
4 E; w2 L! M8 ]: k( `7 @$ {The Clint Eastwood-directed film about a female boxer, her crusty trainer and the trainer's ex-boxer, right-hand man won four Oscars: best picture, best actress, best supporting actor and best director. ; _8 w8 `# }: t8 i

9 O( r+ {+ R, R% s. ]"I saw Sidney Lumet out there, who's 80, and I thought, 'I'm just a kid,' " said the 74-year-old Eastwood, the oldest director to win an Oscar.
+ a2 C6 \  {! T" z2 u( a  Q% B) G- `# g9 U8 b7 s$ Z
Producer Albert S. Ruddy, who guided the script into Eastwood's hands, accepted the award by thanking the people involved with the film. It had been 32 years since Ruddy's last win -- which was for the legendary "The Godfather." ( U- X/ F! a! `$ N; \" \! K& [

$ e2 d  j9 c2 ?) M9 BHilary Swank won best actress for "Million Dollar Baby," her second Oscar in five years.
- ]: }- }3 ?( d
' m# m. f. ]8 K+ z"I don't know what I did in this life to deserve all this," she said, on the verge of tears. "I'm just a girl from a trailer park who had a dream. I am eternally grateful for this great honor." She also paid tribute to her fellow best actress nominees, her husband, Chad Lowe -- forgotten when she won for "Boys Don't Cry" in 2000 -- and pretty much everyone who worked on the film. ' y0 b* h' s. _, E+ H  M! c

3 T$ J4 Z; x( }- ZWhen the orchestra started tuning up, she said, "You can't do that. I haven't gotten to Clint yet."
9 Q9 I% p0 Q1 W- V" ^( C
4 _; ~2 h" U6 F"Million Dollar Baby" also featured the best supporting actor winner, Morgan Freeman.
. c7 H2 v# N9 p& y* P1 q, }" _4 G
"I want to thank everybody and anybody who ever had anything to do with the making of this picture," Freeman said, singling out Eastwood and Swank in an elegant, understated speech
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 23:33 , Processed in 0.226929 second(s), 21 queries .