QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 71|回复: 0

[笔译高级] 2012年笔译高级双语阅读:埃及科普特人哀悼教宗并担忧未来(下)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-16 09:20:52 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Violence  2 f! H6 S4 r# V# f* E
But conflict came, with attacks on Christians over the years becoming stronger again since the uprising. The violence came both from extremists and the government itself. At least 26 people died in October during a police crackdown on a Coptic protest in Cairo. 1 Y7 I2 S6 S1 H: G$ U( d
Outside the cathedral Sunday, Coptic priest Bemen Shakr spoke of Shenouda’s optimism and faith even during the most difficult times.
! W4 w, G* H  q; Y! L星期天在教堂外,科普特教士沙克尔讲到了谢努达教宗即使在最困难的时刻,也保持着乐观和信心。
6 V' {/ f: H8 W+ N9 JShakr said that Shenouda relied on three phrases when facing such problems: “they will be eventually solved, everything heads towards the good, and the Lord is there.” 1 y3 k' \5 P! P; b4 W' Q
沙克尔说,谢努达教宗在面对艰难困苦时,依靠的是三句话:“最终问题会得到解决,所有的事情都在朝着好的方向发展,神就在那里。” / n! s* u0 f( Z2 _3 V
The priest added the presence of a new pope will be especially important in the coming months, as Egypt drafts a new constitution and elects a new president. The naming of the next patriarch is expected after a 40 day period of mourning.
; t: j9 l, u; C  P) I' d' Y这位教士补充说,在接下来的几个月里,随着埃及将起草一部新宪法,选举一位新总统,产生一位新的教宗就显得尤其重要。任命下一任主教教宗的工作预计在40天的哀悼期之后进行。
  v0 y; _9 d3 L0 QFear % H6 d% {2 |' m' G/ e- T. i
With the Muslim Brotherhood and the fundamentalist Salafis dominating parliament, questions about their intentions mixed with expressions of grief among the Coptic mourners. Will a stricter form of Sharia, or Islamic law, become the basis of post-revolution Egypt? Will the Arab world’s largest Christian community see a flight to the West like other Middle Eastern Christians in recent decades? ; M9 h$ x: r* B8 o' E
随着穆斯林兄弟会和奉行原教旨主义的萨拉菲派开始主导埃及议会,科普特哀悼者在表达对教宗去世悲痛心情的同时,也表达出对伊斯兰势力意图的疑问。一种更为严厉的伊斯兰法会成为革命之后的埃及的治国根基吗?阿拉伯世界最大的基督徒社区会像中东地区基督徒近几十年来所做的那样,出现逃往西方的情形吗? * ?7 K, C# C1 {6 Q/ |( A7 x
Ezzat Sobhy, a banker who came out to Abassaya to pay his last respects to Shenouda, said “I will not lie to you. There is fear.”
- M/ M1 z, }% y% V$ B一位来到阿巴萨亚教堂向谢努达教宗表达最后敬意银行家伊扎特说:“我不会对你撒谎。人们很害怕。”
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 21:06 , Processed in 0.228841 second(s), 21 queries .