立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 58|回复: 0

[笔译初级] 英语初级笔译:锻造地道英语句子一

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-16 09:42:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
 1. The artist‘s work pushes our civilization to a higher level.   改进:Artists‘work upgrades our civilization." E, u" }2 w8 _: X" P
  2. For example,you work in a big factory., Z1 E% ~+ o6 \* Q1 w- I, ?
  改进:Suppose you work in a big factory.
( t7 n2 l& D. |$ J7 y& o- C; @% }  3. You‘ll find you are fit for business and you can make it your main job.
% z2 E4 G) S' s& z) ]/ K: f" U  改进:You‘ll find that you are cut out for business and you can make it your career.+ [' I' f0 I) R) m
  4. We will own nothing at all if we depend on luck.8 S6 a; M& y3 y8 V. }2 k0 [, z; ^
  改进:We will get nowhere if we rely on luck.4 z# J, C* J# d* z4 Q% M
  5. He will get a higher salary to improve his living level.
) b1 ~0 s; O; d  改进:He will get a higher salary,thus improving his life.- p! P0 F4 ?* f
  6. Their brain is still very young.
" ]9 Q2 S9 [6 Z0 K1 a  改进:They are still immature.+ @) W3 W' b3 L, }! H
  7. Dissatisfaction makes people produce desire for better things.
7 W, b1 q9 P; f4 _" J; V9 G8 C  改进:Dissatisfaction impels people for the better.* U: \& s1 \5 u* g- F* C" @
  8. They can‘t analyze clearly what is right and what is wrong.
& Z: C, d0 ]3 K- t  改进:They cannot tell right from wrong.
( X8 Y9 O+ @3 b  T0 h  9. It will help children to form a good habit of dealing with time.
# [6 l# o& f$ q3 ]( `  改进:It will help children learn to make good use of time.+ }* e2 Y1 p$ S9 r
  10. Though it is not the best job,it affords to his life.
+ i4 \( m3 x* g. l4 `3 w  改进:Though it is not the best job,a job is a job. He can make ends meet with it.9 @) K+ N5 V6 g# u4 v
  11. Since people are always not satisfied with their present situation,they want further development.3 V- l& g$ B: R& j
  改进:Since people are never satisfied with their status quo,they want further development.1 z1 Y* ~4 G) Q7 \% ~. L# h# J% k1 q
  12. The only thing they need to do is to find a job which can easily get big money.' n+ I$ a. S4 X, U2 e$ j
改进:The only thing they need to do is to find a job that can bring them big money.
7 o& o5 o' b9 Q1 z  13. They like an active life but not a peaceful life.  m$ i: B6 W. n) y
  改进:They like an active life rather than a peaceful one.
) l* n, Y7 H/ `: u  c& r3 B7 m& V; Z' }  14. Some cigarettes may even cost a larger sum of money.' h2 B- c" q5 [
  改进:Some cigarettes may cost even more.
& i, E. W0 E& L; K/ a  15. Firstly,dissatisfaction encourages the discovery of new products.% T# k5 Q  v& ]: O2 w
  改进:Firstly,dissatisfaction encourages the invention of new products.
4 d2 P) Y2 Y5 c/ B  u8 m  16. In order to suit the needs of entering into work,students must grasp some technical skills.: y' }7 ]+ r6 u% g' G
  改进:In order to meet the needs of future work,students must learn some practical skills.
$ A* h, o& U# ~) X) ?; Y; S+ j# \  17. It is very necessary more qualified scientists and technicians.
# `+ ]+ Q$ f' G6 X  改进:Qualified scientists and technicians are in great demand.
+ V) T6 I6 s) v$ {( E  18. This knowledge will become a part of your body.
" {/ L0 y9 ?& ^8 P7 u2 x  改进:This knowledge will become part of you.' _3 F9 `' D, ]. {5 e, f+ t5 Y- u0 O6 k
  19. They cannot think clearly.
+ l, b/ f1 I) [: {  改进:They cannot think straight.+ p9 H, u: V2 W% Z+ _
  20. Money can improve their living standard.: J1 ?: X! g) Q# ]0 ]# m
  改进:Money can improve their life.5 j) ?7 a8 p) e
  21. Parents always think that children will get a good job and earn a lot of money.2 @; q6 }8 ^- d  A, x
  改进:Parents always expect their children to get a good job and earn a lot of money.
! g+ m  W) B; x1 u) C# e/ R  22. If a student only cares about money,he will lead to be unhappy all his life.. \% r" S# o4 m6 F" m
  改进:If a student only cares about money,he will be misled and will be unhappy all his life.- e- b( \( Y  G' D- B& f4 }! K. k
  23. One purpose of education is to study the way in which he studies later.
& O6 O6 j3 I5 M6 _9 r; U6 V  改进:One purpose of education is to learn to learn.9 R- Q7 c1 P/ b8 t3 |" R+ ]
  24. Many parents arrange their children go to learn piano.
2 N0 I3 N& m2 m$ c, n  改进:Many parents send their children to piano classes.( n) a% N1 m, x1 h; D. [; @
  25. When I want to absorb somebody else‘s opinion,I will study with others.
8 r1 D% u1 s+ n4 B  j4 `0 |  改进:When I need second opinion,I will study with others.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 04:38 , Processed in 0.628572 second(s), 21 queries .