只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 53|回复: 0

[口译高级] 高级口译实例八:苹果CEO史蒂夫·乔布斯辞职演讲

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-16 09:48:12 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
苹果CEO史蒂夫·乔布斯宣布辞职
0 Y9 T+ o- M' W5 J1 d# bSteve Jobs' Resignation Letter
! u! r9 h# W5 d# F: c* oApple Chief Executive Officer Steve Jobs holds the new "iPad" during the launch of Apple's new tablet computing device in San Francisco, California, in this January 27, 2010 file photograph.(Agencies)1 K2 C- H/ v" i
“To the Apple Board of Directors and the Apple Community:
: u: G, N  C& i% j1 p8 F5 o" VI have always said if there ever came a day when I could no longer meet my duties and expectations as Apple’s CEO, I would be the first to let you know. Unfortunately, that day has come.
2 b; {2 Q- w9 E8 gI hereby resign as CEO of Apple. I would like to serve, if the Board sees fit, as Chairman of the Board, director and Apple employee.3 z! B. d; c5 {' S, u
As far as my successor goes, I strongly recommend that we execute our succession plan and name Tim Cook as CEO of Apple.
; C3 T# @4 y: H) P# H  s3 tI believe Apple’s brightest and most innovative days are ahead of it. And I look forward to watching and contributing to its success in a new role.+ a) h! W, M1 ^1 A1 J
I have made some of the best friends of my life at Apple, and I thank you all for the many years of being able to work alongside you.' X- I3 R  i( |" r% V
Steve”
& p) b/ C* L! q4 O; D; I苹果董事会今天宣布,苹果CEO史蒂夫·乔布斯辞职,董事会已任命前苹果COO蒂姆·库克接任苹果CEO一职。乔布斯被选为董事长,库克将加入董事会,立即生效 。
  s: F2 c- x6 p% f; Z; J2 O, G( m. n以下是辞职信全文:
; q0 _' _$ M* f% A- f2 F致苹果董事会及苹果社区:
$ q/ @- ^2 {, s! d& f0 ?1 v  h  }& L我一直都说,如果有一天我不再能履行作为苹果CEO的职责,满足你们的期望,我会首先告诉你们。不幸的是,这一天来临了。6 ~. q0 l# V2 ]% h" d! j. T/ l
我特此宣布,辞去苹果CEO的职位,如果董事会同意,我将担任苹果董事长,或者董事,甚至普通职员都可以。
7 }& k- q9 H2 G! w+ ]至于继任者,我强烈建议执行已制定的接任计划,提名蒂姆·库克担任CEO。! p7 F7 I! @3 ?
我相信,苹果的未来会更加光明,更具创造力。我期待在新的岗位上为未来苹果的成功尽自己的绵薄之力。
; e3 ^! n1 y, }; N( |, R/ e" ~我在苹果结交了一些人生中最好的朋友,感谢多年来与我共事的所有人。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 04:41 , Processed in 0.541117 second(s), 21 queries .