QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 98|回复: 1

[口译高级] 高级口译实例七:驻尼泊尔大使杨厚兰在中尼建交56周年招待会上的讲话

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-16 09:48:12 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
2011年7月11日,兰毗尼
# ^+ t/ k4 f; C0 R3 l1 G1 t& l; S( @Ambassador Yang Houlan's Address at the ceremony by Nepal-China Friendship Society
/ x" v# U- G& L  a4 f7 e5 t1 k  DLumbini, July 11, 2011% ?2 w5 B8 ?2 N+ L3 @
尊敬的尼泊尔—中国友好协会(兰毗尼)主席萨科塔先生,
2 U) _- Q4 y, {; e( ]: g尊敬的尼泊尔土地改革国务部长卡恩先生,) Y4 N& x# ~5 {1 t1 K) c
女士们、先生们、朋友们:
& T* `7 b3 x8 R) ?$ u1 Y1 _' t6 J5 CRespectable Mr. Sapkota, Chairman of Nepal-China Friendship Society,
, a5 G7 r8 d  w8 |2 ]2 S" rHonorable Mr. Khan, State Minister of Land Reform,5 ^+ d  }: S+ M5 X
Members of Constitutional Assembly, Distinguished guests,# y7 `& J7 E7 s4 z0 V
Ladies and gentlemen, dear friends,% `5 b7 H: n9 v' X8 W* L# f' S
晚上好!9 j" u4 v( S1 @+ X1 p' @1 m
Good evening.# L9 ~" i2 m1 L/ e& [' x. D6 |
十分荣幸应尼中友协的邀请,来到佛祖诞生圣地——兰毗尼,出席纪念中尼建交56周年庆祝大会。2 ?3 j* e% D* V
It is my great pleasure to come to Lumbini, the sacred birth place of Lord Buddha, at the invitation of Nepal-China Friendship Society, and attend this reception to celebrate the 56th anniversary of establishment of China-Nepal diplomatic relationship.
$ F9 I6 a3 G6 ~% A5 q7 f7 D' oMr. Sapkota, Chairman of Nepal-China Friendship Society and all its members have dedicated great efforts to prepare and arrange this ceremony, I wish to take this opportunity to extend my sincere gratitude to you.
+ Y. \# }$ I" i3 h来到兰毗尼,我们两国源远流长的友好交往情景不断浮现在我脑海。中国东晋高僧法显、唐朝高僧玄奘曾到兰毗尼朝觐,尼艺术家阿尼哥建造的北京妙应寺白塔至今仍是两国人民津津乐道的友谊象征。我们两国自1955年8月1日建交以来,各领域交流与合作不断深化,包括尼中友协在内的友好组织为此做出了重要贡献,不仅增进了两国人民的友谊,也深化了中尼世代友好的全面合作伙伴关系。虽然我到尼泊尔才短短三周时间,但无论是在加德满都,还是在兰毗尼,都深深感受到尼泊尔人民对中国人民的热情友好,感受到他们对中尼关系发展的期待。随着尼泊尔逐渐走向和平与稳定,中尼关系发展面临前所未有的机遇。作为中国驻尼大使,我对进一步巩固中尼传统友谊、扩大互利合作充满信心。我将尽我所能,促进中尼在政治、经济、文化等各领域交流合作全面发展。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-16 09:48:13 | 显示全部楼层

高级口译实例七:驻尼泊尔大使杨厚兰在中尼建交56周年招待会上的讲话

China and Nepal are friendly neighbors linked by mountains and rivers. The traditional friendship between us has a long history. Early in the Jin and Tang Dynasties, Chinese Master Monks Fa Xian and Xuan Zang have made pilgrimages to Lumbini. Nowadays, Chinese and Nepalese still talk about the white pagoda in Miaoying Temple in Beijing which was built by Nepalese architect Aniko as the symbol of the friendship between us. Since the establishment of diplomatic relations between China and Nepal, our exchanges and cooperation in various fields have been continuously expanded. The important contributions made by friendship organizations, like Nepal-China Friendship Society, have not only cemented the friendship between two peoples, but also deepened China-Nepal Comprehensive Partnership of Cooperation featuring everlasting friendship. Although I arrived in Nepal only three weeks ago, wherever in kathmadu or lumbini, I have felt warm friendship from Nepalese friends and acknowledged your great expectation to further develop China-Nepal relationship. As Nepal is moving towards peace and stability, China-Nepal relations are facing more opportunities for growth. As the Chinese Ambassador to Nepal, I’m fully confident to enhance the traditional friendship and the mutually-beneficial cooperation between us. I will try my best, to promote the exchanges and cooperation in all the fields including politics, economics, culture between China and Nepal, to develop our relationship comprehensively.</p>兰毗尼历史文化悠久,是世界闻名的佛教圣地。妥善规划和开发兰毗尼,既是一项具有重要意义的世界文化遗产保护工作,也将促进尼泊尔同世界各国在宗教、文化等领域的友好交流与合作。作为尼泊尔的友好近邻,中国政府和人民积极支持兰毗尼文化遗产的保护和开发。早在1996年,中国佛教协会就响应兰毗尼开发委员会的号召,在兰毗尼修建了中国唯一的海外寺院——中华寺。自2000年落成以来,中华寺始终秉承追求世界和平的理念,坚持弘扬慈悲、智慧、平等等佛教思想精髓,成为中尼两国佛教交流合作的典范。今后,中方愿继续为兰毗尼的经济发展和文化保护提供积极帮助和支持,不断充实中尼全面合作伙伴关系的内涵。
, t& @8 _3 F- i3 I- I7 Q6 eLumbini has a long cultural history. It is the world-renowned sacred place for Buddhism. To well preserve and develop Lumbini is not only an important task to preserve the world cultural heritage, but also will promote the goodwill exchanges and cooperation between Nepal and other countries in the religious and cultural fields world-widely. As the friendly neighbor of Nepal, China always supports the preservation and development of Lumbini’s cultural heritage. In 1996, the Buddhist Association of China started to construct the Chinese Monastery in Lumbini, to respond to the call of the Lumbini Development Trust. The Chinese Monastery in Lumbini is the only overseas monastery for China. Since the inauguration in 2000, the Chinese Monastery has always been pursuing the concept of world peace, promoting philanthropy, wisdom, equality and other Buddhist thoughts. It has become the model of cooperation in the Buddhism area between Chinese and Nepalese. In the future, China is willing to give continuous support and assistance to the culture preservation and economic development of Lumbini, to enrich the China-Nepal Comprehensive Partnership of Cooperation featuring everlasting friendship.
; N( }$ V  S! b/ a& E" W# G3 [( K最后,请允许我再次感谢兰毗尼人民对我的盛情款待,祝中尼两国人民的友谊万古长青!/ l' E8 N' I% t, v
At last, please allow me to thank Nepal-China Friendship Society again for your warm hospitality. May China-Nepal friendship lasts forever.
" ?+ q) y9 S3 B# Z7 F) W/ b8 Y: ?谢谢。
) A. E. F3 ^' W; nThank you.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 07:42 , Processed in 0.238689 second(s), 23 queries .