扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 83|回复: 0

[口译高级] 口译高级中英对照示例十一

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-16 09:48:12 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
1.女士们、先生们:
) Y" A/ ^* L# R! M9 NLadies and Gentlemen: . f! m5 z) c: l; n6 @4 r4 {
2.几百年来,中国向全世界传播了其在 5,000 年的历史长河中所积累的医疗保健知识。 1 f3 Z2 N! i7 V+ w
For hundreds of years China has spread across the globe its knowledge of traditional medicine and health care, acquired over 5,000 years of history.
6 F; Z, a& _$ B6 b+ n3.今日中国的传统保健方法,如太极拳、气功和按摩等,正日益显示其重要性。 ) D1 J4 P# ~# H* y! ^* n/ k
Today the traditional Chinese health preservation methods, such as Taijiquan boxing (or shadow boxing), static qigong breathing (controlled deep breathing exercise) and therapeutic massage, are gaining increasing importance. " T3 r5 R- c, T
4.中国人认为,太极是天地万物之根源。 + X9 G) w9 _, u5 S
We Chinese believe that taiji is the origin of all lives on earth. 2 l! A7 \# s! ^8 _
5.太极分为阴阳二气,阴阳二气产生木、火、土、金、水者五行。
) U1 P, `& A4 B1 nTaiji comprises yin and yang, two types of vital energy. The five elements of wood, fire, earth, metal and water derive from yin and yang. . A% y7 V' q& }# }& z$ Z. l
6.五行代表着或作用于人体器官,即火对心,木对肝、土对脾、金对肺, 水对肾。
& Y' K2 K/ v' n  {3 c) G7 I5 |, WThe five elements correspond or affect, particular human organs. That is the element of the fire corresponds to the heart, the wood to the liver, the earth to the spleen and the stomach, the metal to the lung and the water to the kidney. 8 k7 b8 p8 o" @
7.阴阳化合而生万物。
( i5 H' B6 a: y; O4 UThe combination of yin and yang gives birth to all lives on earth.
& U) h. |  u5 ]3 B) j! J" ?8.太极则代表了阴阳调和。 - J3 l" J2 ?  M8 ^
Taiji represents the harmonious state of balance between yin and yang. $ h: D: w0 H' v0 Y, o$ m7 i
9.根据《易经》记载,保持身心平衡是健康的要素。
. [% I  Q6 @! w1 }; I- ]* u! XAccording to ancient classic the Book of Changes, maintaining a balance between the mind and the body is vital for health.
7 h! y/ E3 t+ e- h  h  m) B4 F( T4 L10.中医药典《黄帝内经》开卷第一章提出了心神恬然以保气防病的理论。
( T5 j2 N7 A% S- T3 l1 ]4 }The opening chapter of Huang Di’s Canon of Internal Medicine, the encyclopedia of Chinese traditional medicine, introduces the theory of maintaining tranquility to ensure vital energy (which is produced in a spirit form inside the body) and prevent diseases.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 07:19 , Processed in 0.420863 second(s), 21 queries .