立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 65|回复: 0

[口译高级] 口译高级中英对照示例七

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-16 09:48:12 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
1.现代化的交通与传播手段使世界变得越来越小,整个国际社会好似一个 巨大的世界村。有着不同文化背景的世界村的村民们在文化交流和文化冲撞 中和睦相处。 ! j  u0 J/ e& W8 u+ N: t
Thanks to the means of modern transportation and communication, the world is getting smaller and smaller. And the whole world community appears to be no more than a large global village, where the residents come together with different cultural backgrounds and values. While experiencing the inevitable cultural exchanges as well as cultural clashes, the “villagers” seek to live in harmony.
0 H- A$ |9 O9 l# q# v  Y2.当代社会的任何一个民族,其先进文化不是孤立的现象,而是与其他民 族的文化进行广泛交流的产物。
8 ^# H  Q) j* B! zIn this modern world, the advanced culture of any nation has never been an isolated phenomenon, but the product of extensive exchanges with other cultures.
4 J+ w: r2 A  B5 D3.当然,任何一个民族的文化,其根基与主流必须具有这个民族的鲜明特 征。
6 q( n2 z$ d0 S0 Z% AOf course, the root and the main current of any culture must bear its own distinctive national features.
6 l" a  C. b5 [' [% ]4.文化交流不是让外国文化吞没自己的文化,而是为了丰富和充实本民族 的文化。
8 ^$ g: o' O% u0 d! [$ ~Culture exchange is by no means a process of losing one’s own culture to a foreign culture, but to enrich a nation’s own culture. ) K/ B( d' q0 U( w
5.通过文化交流,不同的文化可以相互学习,相互影响。
. U) F2 y7 |% z1 C2 WThrough culture exchange, different cultures can absorb and influence each other.
0 n7 g# m( i" q0 Z! s( V( G) u6.在文化领域里,相互影响是一种非常复杂的现象。 8 h9 E  J: f- w  p! E" L: u- E
In cultural field, Mutual influence is a very complicated phenomenon. # t' Y: N: i4 }: o) _' R
7.打个比喻,吸取外国文化是一个入口、咀嚼和消化的过程。
2 H6 A6 d9 D9 J, f$ k) J. bTherefore, absorbing foreign culture is metaphorically a process of taking a bite, chewing and ingesting.
' n0 ?/ Y' d. w/ t8.我们应该采取去伪存真、去粗取精、多出优进、抵御腐蚀的原则。 ; O$ E9 c5 B$ T9 g7 Z
We should adopt the principle of eliminating the false and retaining the true, discarding the dross and selecting the essential, exporting more and importing the best, and resisting corruptive influences.
- N6 b9 x" a. k) m" d. I$ Q& t9.我不认为各种文化的不同特点和风格会因此而消失,相反,不同的文化 可以取长补短,互为补充。 6 r6 I' r$ w9 C' N0 d$ m+ R
I don’t believe that such a practice will result in the disappearance of the particular features and styles pertaining to particular cultures. On the contrary, different cultures can learn from each other’s strengths and offset their own weakness and complement one another. ( U$ m) t5 y0 B3 |, v0 j
10.事实上,随着中国经济的发展和人民生活水平的提高,中国人民的视野 开阔了,艺术鉴赏力也起了变化。
# e0 b! y$ I7 OAs a matter of fact, with the development of China’s economy and the improvement of people’s living standards, Chinese people’s horizons have been broadened and their tastes for art also have changed.
7 _1 o2 o8 T3 X% G11.他们的兴趣变得广泛了。 9 M: S8 F- w( j1 h
And they have developed more interests. 7 U" T& T. M9 b
12.他们不仅关心中国传统文化艺术和现代文化艺术,而且有了解世界文化 发展趋势的愿望,又了解不同艺术风格和流派的愿望。 . |: D1 p! X. a) z. ?1 p/ F
They are not only concerned about Chinese traditional and modern cultural art, but also eager to know about the trends of cultural development across the planet, to learn about different styles and schools of art.
+ a, d% i! n! X3 {# K' \13.我们在吸取外国文化优秀成果的同时,不能满足于一味模仿的做法。 9 i6 ?% `# y8 f/ H( |$ y2 P* v  I% L
We should not be content with imitation without creation while absorbing excellent achievements from foreign cultures. ( _8 G+ q" ^, J% x( z3 E6 f/ Y
14.沉溺于简单的模仿会使自己失去创作力,无法达到新的艺术高度,无法 向世界推出自己的优秀作品。 0 k! b% J  a- G; N; I; @) c
An obsession with simple imitation will sterilize creation, and as such it will be impossible for us to scale new heights in art and impossible to present to the world excellent works of our own creation.
' \" `2 T& ~: Q9 T0 f. D15.新意是现代风格与传统风格的结合,是外国特色与本民族特色的结合, 是艺术性于教育性的结合。 ) {- T/ p+ F+ K$ r0 o+ ^
Novelty and originality result from the integration of modern and traditional styles, of the distinctive features of foreign countries and those of our own nation, and of artistry and education.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 04:19 , Processed in 0.188540 second(s), 21 queries .