立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 92|回复: 0

[口译高级] 口译高级:汉译英经典教程04

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-16 09:48:12 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
1.中美自 1972 年建交以来,两国的经贸关系克服了重重困难,逾越了重重 障碍,在两国企业家和金融家的努力下,取得了长足的进步。 ) u( Q9 y. _9 ]3 U* W
Since the establishment of Sino-US diplomatic relations in 1972, economic and trade relations between the two countries have overcome numerous difficulties and obstacles and have made great headway as a result of the invested efforts on the part of the entrepreneurs and financiers of both countries.
# F- ?; p9 G, o0 U; Y: I12In joint ventures, we need to evaluate the state’s assets, appraise imported technology and equipment, and protect, in accordance with the law, the legitimate rights and interests of both Chinese and foreign investors as well as of employees. ' Q+ N5 b: ^: W3 m" v
3.继续办好经济特区和上海浦东新区,发挥开放城市、开放地带的积极作 用。
/ ]; o) H# `. sWe should continue to develop the special economic zones and the Pudong New Area in Shanghai, giving full play to the role of open cities and areas.
2 \( O0 J* d& N& w! g$ ^# p4.这些地区要靠先进技术、集约化经营和产业结构升级,在发展外向型经 济中创造新的优势。 中华考试网(www.Examw。com)& v! u: k7 N: M/ |( R6 ]  ?- Z6 i
All these open areas should make further progress in developing an export- oriented economy by application of advanced technologies and intensive management and by upgrading their industrial structure. ( q3 I& g- _8 [2 f
5.中国将一如既往,在平等互利的基础上积极发展同世界各国的多边和双 边经贸关系,愿意并且也应当成为新的世界贸易组织的成员国。 , C3 ?7 b1 u& ]- |; i
China will, as always, energetically develop multilateral and bilateral trade and economic relations with other countries on the basis of equality and mutual benefit. China is prepare to and should become a member state of the new World Trade Oganization.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 07:27 , Processed in 0.197880 second(s), 21 queries .