立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 107|回复: 1

[口译中级] 中级口译1000句经典口语(14)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-16 09:54:19 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
 951. l am vacuuming the floor now and have several shirts to iron.我正在用真空吸尘器清理地板,还有好几件衬衫要熨。( K+ W; a2 B( g, i
  952. i will love you until the seas run dry and the rocks crumble.我将爱你直到海枯石烂。
5 {9 i0 z; R4 X) j  953. there is a broken small old gray stone bridge over the river河上有一座破烂不堪的、古老的、灰色的小石桥。
$ X4 f- z; F; M! x& h  954. no wonder people say that computers are taking over the world.难怪有人说电子计算机正渐渐接管世界。
+ C6 X0 Z6 y2 {$ z. f  955. the enormous increase of population will create many problems.巨大的人口增长将产生很多问题。
) `9 y. O, J, M7 \/ ~  956. there's nothing better for you than plenty of water and sleep.你最好多喝水多休息。
3 E& R, `: p" {; p  e# n6 d( E  957. you should always depend on yourself rather than someone else.你应该是依靠你自己,而不足别人。  t- h, U0 }: ^+ ~4 z: m
  958. i would like to express to all of you here our sincere welcome.让我向在座诸位致以最真挚的欢迎。2 O! j3 {- v1 u" Q8 M8 X( y
  959. many people prefer living in the country to living in the town.许多人喜欢住在农村而不喜欢住在城市。
6 ?2 Q$ l6 k- t+ @  960. since i'm here, i'd like to try a typical dish of this country.既然来了,我想吃这个国家特有的食物。
4 M$ `0 ~; U1 B  961. walking up and down the stairs would beat any exercise machine.上下楼梯可比什么健身器都要好。
2 S: S8 U0 A' {) [( ~# K" S5 z: r! K4 |  962. had it not been for the alarm clock she wouldn't have been late.如果不是因为闹钟不响的话,她就不会迟到了。
7 `+ @; y& E: y. t* i  963. how ever you may work hard, the boss will not be fully satisfied.无论你有多努力,老板总不会完全满意。
4 [" E" ?# T1 z5 h  964. if he had not broken his tooth, he would not be in hospital now.如果他没有把牙齿弄坏,现在就不在医院了。2 m% H" D; Z- r* m6 O- R
  965. you might as well throw your money away as spend it in gambling.你与其把钱花在赌博上,不如把它丢掉的好。3 F2 q# R6 J* G; _
  966. can you put me in the picture about the world cup football match?你能给我讲讲关于世界杯足球赛的状况吗?* M- x& f) x% i$ H  d) S2 h! f# o
  967. i'm usually just using the search engines to look up information.我通常只是用搜索引擎找一些资料。
- @' [" N% i+ Q+ J! h# n; `1 \  968. he goes home early everyday for fear that his wife would be angry.他每天很早就回家,免得老婆生气。% ?5 c, h4 m5 _
  969. i regret to inform you that we are unable to offer you employment.很遗憾地告诉你,我们无法雇用你。5 k$ S1 V3 B; [
  970. i will continue my learning, though i am tired of learning english.尽管我很烦英语,我还是要学它。
  G" Y" ^' @$ I# B$ B  971. li bai is one of the greatest poets that have ever lived in china.李白是中国有史以来最伟大的诗人之一。
" C4 X- o1 U) H3 P. f- _  972. many people complain that computers are taking over their jobs.许多人抱怨说计算机正在接管人的工作。3 g: B6 v4 n- d( y7 R9 Y
  973. the cupboards in her kitchen were full of things she did not need.她厨房的橱柜中放满了她不需要的东西。( z" d2 x+ m0 u; R3 H- n6 x7 ]
  974. what be said did not annoy me much, for i knew he did not mean it.我并不在乎他所说的,我知道他不是那个意思。
! ?3 t' ]; a; V& m4 C0 o  975. he asked me some personal questions, but i would never answer them.他问了我几个个人问题,我根本不愿回答。( n9 I$ x6 c6 @
  976. i don't care where we go as long as we don't have to stand in line.不管去哪里,只要不用站着排队就行。
# G# S2 u5 L* E  977. she likes mike a lot, but she doesn't want to get married so early.她喜欢迈克,但她不想那么早就结婚。
. e% M, H3 `0 o" a6 \  C  978. why don't you find a job and end this dependence upon your parents?你为何不找个职业.不再依靠你的父母呢?5 k7 o, d- D0 g; i
  979. will you please try to find out for me what time the train arrives?能不能请你帮我查查火车什么时候到?7 j  l- B& S2 ~+ x2 T
  980. a good knowledge of english will improve your chances of employment.英语好将有助于增加你们的就业机会。
  U4 R' P' k- @% D, ]2 C- h* ~& F. b- g  981. if she finds out you spilled ink on her coat, she'll blow her stack.如果她发现你在她上衣上洒了墨水,她会大发脾气的。/ _. k' ]; _* ^/ D
  982. i would be very grateful for information about entry to your college.若能寄给我贵校的入学申请材料我将十分感激。
5 N2 r) _$ e/ Z+ Q: V2 J$ @  983. mr. smith knew jack didn't look at the others because he was nervous.史密斯先生知道杰克不敢看别人是因为紧张。
! b+ G! J# v! M1 p/ G+ \  984. on being introduced to somebody, a british person often shakes hands.英国人被介绍给别人的时候常常和对方握握手。
' m# f/ ]3 i2 \1 p$ w: r  985. i want to take a walk along the river bank, singing my favorite songs.我想在河边散步,唱我喜欢的歌。
6 ^; `) u2 M" n2 `) {5 D1 b+ ~  986. many people believe that overweight results from overeating and stress.很多人认为肥胖超重是因为吃得过多和压力造成的。% B  U  I! V& r8 i
  987. yet all these things, different as they seem, have one thing in common.然而所有这些东西,看上去虽不同,但却有一个共同点。
* j5 {; X9 D1 H) w  988. all my best memories come back clearly to me, some can even make me cry.所有美好的记忆又在我脑海清晰地浮现了,有些甚至还令我哭泣。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-16 09:54:20 | 显示全部楼层

中级口译1000句经典口语(14)

989. this is the most wonderful day of my life, because i'm here with you now.今天是我一生中最美好的一天,因为我现在和你在一起。
  D* P0 b5 j" z  990. when i was young, i'd listen to the radio, waiting for my favorite songs.当我还是个小女孩的时候,我常听着收音机,等待我最喜欢的歌。
+ @6 Z; j9 a) w3 Q, [  991. i'm certain he'll go to see the film, because he's bought a ticket.我肯定他会去看电影的,冈为他把票都买好了。
# X) [1 i$ l$ E  992. unfortunately you'll have to pay the fine before you check those books out.在你借书之前你要先付清罚款。
( K) r! ^+ j: W! t( H0 v  993. hi! you guys keep talking so loudly that i have to speak at the top my voice!哎!你们一直这样大声讲话,我都不得不扯着嗓子说话了。
, z9 B0 m2 c7 x% u) `8 D  994. we should not only know the theory but also how to apply it to practice.我们不仅要知道理论,还要知道怎样把理论应用于实践。
2 ^! P7 b/ H" u5 e3 E  995. combining exercise with the diet may be the most effective way to lose weight. 运动与节食结合也许是减肥最有效的途径。# C! \5 W$ l* a  N' m# c
  996. the maximum weight allowance is 60 kilos per traveler, excluding hand luggage. 每个旅客托运的行李最大重量限额是60公斤,手提行李除外。
1 r' \' Z8 b; Y4 g4 d. D2 z8 f  997. you are just putting on a little weight. i believe you'll get that off easily.你只是稍微胖了些.很快就会恢复的。
! E5 S  V- D3 t  998. in many countries, more and more companies are replacing people with computers.在许多国家有越来越多的公司使用电子计算机宋代替人。
5 y8 H' k$ t( }# n  999. there are mice next to the refrigerator, under the sink and inside the cupboard!冰箱边、洗碗槽下,还有橱柜里面都有老鼠!1 x  H: G/ m: i$ T$ R, F
  第1000句:i 服了 you!! 受不了啦,但是很感谢你!!!!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 19:53 , Processed in 0.229982 second(s), 23 queries .