只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 83|回复: 0

[口译中级] 口译中级辅导:中高级口译考试翻译经典词群(5)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-16 09:54:19 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  29、“解决”; f2 d: Z  e# R
  我们将进一步陆续出台解决台湾同胞关心的问题、维护台湾同胞正当权益的政策措施。
6 n5 s+ d% C/ V6 Y  We will make further efforts to introduce policies and measures from time to time to address issues that Taiwan compatriots are concerned with and safeguard their legitimate rights and interests.
8 v! D0 ]/ |: [# p1 W# V7 c  30、“热衷于”) j3 v9 x% @1 f4 e
  许多西方学者热衷于探讨不同文明的关系。- [  d4 b, W( x2 U
  分析:evince a strong passion for 热衷于  d% z7 E5 {" o
  crave 热衷于0 \; Q2 a3 T" o  H. l3 c
  be fond of 热衷于
' L4 Z4 g0 T0 {) |  be keen on 热衷于' g9 z9 K" g% E: W7 T
  have shown/demonstrate/displayed/taken deep/strong/keen interest in 热衷于7 M1 F6 L: B& E9 p1 M
  他热衷于追名逐利。
% N! C7 ~7 E. t+ d/ s  He hankers after personal fame and gain.; _8 w' E$ Z. q: l" w; O# f
  他们热衷于溜冰。6 G7 ~; b& u! _; A  C7 Z
  They are fond of skating.: e" p& Y" j+ v1 m, O# U
  31、“思想”
$ x7 P/ B) D( s1 m  孔子的“仁政”和“和而不同”思想,对于一个国家的治国者,不能说是没有意义的。- L  q) Z+ T$ `4 P: z# M
  Confucius’ idea of “benevolent governance” and his concept of “being harmonious while remaining different” are of great significance to any leader of a country.www.ExamW.CoM( ~1 z3 c2 b7 z2 u
  对外改革开放的思想→the idea of the reform and opening-up to the outside world0 q9 t8 G' ^. C8 j
  有中国特色的市场经济思想→the concept of a market economy with Chinese characteristics/ Y& [* H; j* l& Q& a) E
  32、“涉外” concerning foreign affairs or foreign nationals 或 involving / related to foreign nationals and countries+ `1 E; `- S" L; X
  涉外工作→working involving foreign countries or foreign nationals
; d" [! I* Y+ e6 l1 k3 l  涉外问题→issues related to foreign countries or foreign nationals& U7 X, V2 p5 D, J7 E3 K7 y# v
  涉外经济法规→laws and regulations governing business relations with foreign organizations and individuals6 T3 p% P- H6 Z6 f& k$ Y4 T
  涉外饭店→hotels designated for accommodating foreigners
2 |8 q1 G( ]( Q, z* R6 X  涉外经济合同→an economic contract involving a foreign partner / party
% \0 J% \' M1 s6 D- x0 c; a1 l  33、“根据”! L7 o6 b: |8 ^3 }+ H% w3 W( W$ [/ J
  根据本条例→in accordance / accord with the spirit of this regulations
) e* {, `6 M3 j! j  |( ^  Y  根据合同使用劳动力→use labor on a contract basis+ d- z7 F; M" o
  根据具体情况→in the light of the circumstances3 R6 ~" u6 }3 I( ~2 {
  根据先例→based on precedents
! I! d$ b5 |! @2 N' V! t$ o  根据重量→by weight
6 Q* D  B5 L; i6 @* y/ Z9 }  根据现行中国法律→under the existing Chinese law
6 @0 Y% H% w) q6 F  毫无根据→be utterly groundless
5 e( W; J' \0 d% y  j8 e  她的怀疑是有充分根据的→There is great cause for her suspicion.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-18 22:03 , Processed in 0.235713 second(s), 21 queries .