QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 78|回复: 0

[口译中级] 英语词汇记录新中国60年成长之路(2):90年代

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-16 09:54:19 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
through Science, Technology and Education7 ?7 X: \! r  d/ f5 x4 G' J
Project 211 is a project of 106 (as of 2007) Key universities and colleges in the 21st century initiated in 1995 by the Ministry of Education of the People's Republic of China.' b  v- R4 n& z
The project aims at cultivating high-level elite for national economic and social development strategies. The project began from the idea that, in the mid 1990s, the 30 elite universites at the time were too low by international research standards.
# ?; q8 C7 T7 LInclusion in the project means that universities have to meet scientific, technical and HR standards and to offer set advanced degree programs./ j1 b2 P* ^" Y2 ~2 u" ~) @+ ?7 |- C) h
The figure of 21 and 1 within 211 are from the abbreviation of the 21st century and approximate 100 universities respectively.
/ k  _5 W2 i6 S# f- f3 L1. 软着陆 soft landing0 ]- V; I- F( v$ H
2. 海协会 全称为“海峡两岸关系协会”(Association for Relations Across the Taiwan Straits, ARATS)
( C) T( k& E+ K【例】China Television (Taiwan): Given that Taiwan advocates a gradual exchange process between the two sides across the Taiwan Straits, can you optimistically predict the restoration of negotiations this spring or summer?( ~5 f1 F! x/ g
台湾中华电视台记者:您在江泽民主席推进两岸关系八项主张发表三周年座谈会上曾谈到,海基会和海协会应该扩大交往、接触。这种交往、接触是否要以两岸政治谈判的程序性安排为前提,再延伸到经济和事务性议题?在台湾方面主张两岸交往要循序渐进的情况下,您是否乐观地预期今年春夏之际两岸就能恢复谈判?; ~: K. ]8 y  j% I: W
3.通货膨胀 inflation; mounting inflation; currency inflation; expansion of the currency; the inflating of currency& w' g0 s# H9 A, t' _+ C. A% \
【例】Face down inflation
9 X$ g& m4 P* _( X' U制止通货膨胀。
8 T3 {& a: h& V; R" i( M* R7 n4. 科教兴国 develop the country through science and education
! S3 `' L) {( n  l" U【例】Implementing the Strategy of Developing the Country Through Science and Education and the Strategy of Sustainable Development8 H% e$ Z8 }6 A/ r8 W/ f
认真实施科教兴国战略和可持续发展战略。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 06:17 , Processed in 0.177212 second(s), 21 queries .