立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 85|回复: 0

[口译中级] 口译中级考试历年真题精华小结03

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-16 09:54:19 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
41.就...问题进行发言 Reference:to address the meeting on the topic of... , h/ j4 t/ H1 c4 H5 O3 P
42....为...提供了场所 Reference:...provides us with an ideal arena where we will... 3 u1 }: g" E+ R+ k+ _
43.我愿借此机会,就全世界范围内的环境保护问题,发表自己的一些看法,与各位一起商讨. note:重点是后半句语言的组织.先翻译了商讨后,怎样将"发表..看法"衔接上去. Reference:I wish to take this opportunity to discuss with you my throughts on the issue of world-wide environmental protection. & i: N4 Z2 a- G3 G$ A
44.在这举国同庆的夜晚,... Reference:On the occasion of this evening of national celebration,...
8 c$ k8 R% P) \" a: |: U3 o45.各位来宾 Reference:all the guests & u9 o+ [! H* R+ P4 \2 U/ T& J. ^& g
46.光临我们的春节联欢晚会 note:"光临"的翻译,和"春节联欢晚会"的n种翻译方法 Reference:come to this party to celebrate our Spring Festival ; ^0 L* {8 ]5 v0 A# H6 N4 `/ E
47.各位 Reference:all present here
" }- M; Q- G  u, b# {! N3 q* H48.轻松,欢快的 Reference:most relaxing and delightful
& ?* `6 R6 [2 H4 B* p49.春节是我国一年中的良辰佳时. note:"良辰佳时"的翻译,以及"一年中"的处理 Reference:The Chinese Spring Festival is a very wonderful and joyous occasion in our tradition.
( X( j/ J% P4 r6 g4 K50.我愿... Reference:I hope... ( W* J/ w3 r8 h1 n6 d$ x) g
51.外国来宾 note:"宾"不一定就是guest Reference:overseas visitors
$ d% b1 V& I. r52.尽情品尝中国的传统美酒和佳肴 Reference:have a good time enjoying to one‘s hearts‘ content the finest traditional Chinese cuisine and wine
2 {9 q" H3 a1 o2 B, T. D1 r53.彼此沟通,增进友谊 note:除了前者,还要注意"增进"的择词 Reference:to get to know each other and to increase our friendship
! m" w2 J+ a* f1 ^! d; x54.最后,我再次感谢各位嘉宾的光临,并祝各位新年身体健康,事业有成,吉祥如意. note:除了注意最后那祝福词的翻译外,要关注"光临"和句首"最后"的翻译 Reference:In closing, I‘d like to thank you again for your presence and wish everyone good health, a successful career and the very best of luck in the new year. 3 Q2 U2 S1 w# e- X* j; T/ @
55.热情的迎接和款待 note:"热情的".多个词可以表示这个意思 Reference:warm reception and hospitality # }" R. D/ E2 {/ Q4 f, B5 e
56.The past five days in China,... Reference:在中国度过的这五天 4 H0 v- t" I9 U8 n# m
57.令人愉快,难以忘怀! note:"难以忘怀"的口译确实被固定了下来 Reference:be truly pleasant and enjoyable and most memorable
3 L% F: B0 M" L  I58.我特别要称颂我们的中国合,他们的真诚合作与支持使这项协议得以签署. note:句子最后一部分的口译方式是值得学习的,此外"特别","称颂"都应该学到条件反射的程度. Reference:Iarticularly want to pay tribute to our Chinese partners for their sincere cooperation and support in concluding these agreements. + S% \8 E6 m; [" @
59.我敬请各位与我一起举杯,为我们两家公司的永久友谊和合作而干杯! note:好句子,背出来. Reference:May I ask all of you present here to join me in raising your glasses, to the lasting friendship and cooperation between our two companies. 60.中美合资企业 Reference:a Sino-American joint venture
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 11:19 , Processed in 0.368538 second(s), 21 queries .