立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 152|回复: 0

[口译初级] 2011翻译资格考试:口译常用句型天天练(13)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-16 09:59:03 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
1. On the one hand, it is indisputable that boarding schools are exerting a growing important effect, especially in last few years.
8 F& |" O' \. C+ H7 I1 y: \0 k一方面,寄宿学校正在发挥越来越重要的作用,尤其是最近几年,这是无可争辩的。7 M- O2 [5 b4 \/ m+ @. T) R
2. Students attend a boarding school would cultivate their independence as apart from their parents.
: w/ f# g# r& H离开父母上寄宿学校的学生将会培养他们的独立性。3 z' q2 o5 V7 S  Q  |
3. What’s more, living in school can save them a great deal of time on the way between home and school everyday, so they would be able to concentrate more time and energy on their academic work.6 d" T" V1 f$ t) `6 N( r5 L% q4 x
而且,生活在学校里能节省大量每天往返于学校和家的路上的时间,这会使他们有更多的时间和精力放在学习上。1 h' Z+ t. m; V7 G: P
4. On the other hand, the contribution of day schools can’t be ignored.
- h0 w" @1 c8 q1 ^; x) ?6 o$ i另一方面,日制学校的贡献是不能忽视的。
- T0 D( C- d7 d" s  K5. Due to high tuition fee, most of ordinary families cannot afford to send their children to boarding schools.
, J( m3 o% Z8 m7 }+ G因为较高的学费,大部分普通家庭支付不起他们的孩子上寄宿学校的费用。
  B" u& ?0 u4 R5 J, {6. Since it is unnecessary to consider students’ routine life, day school can lay stress on teaching instead of other aspects, such as management of dormitory and cafeteria.2 k6 p9 R% |1 ]  b+ p$ z$ I% q( X
由于无需考虑学生的日常生活,日制学校可以将重点放在教学上而不是放在像宿舍和食堂管理这些方面。" O/ V3 k1 U6 |: m
7. Furthermore, students living in their own home would have access to a comfortable life and have more opportunities to communicate with their parents, which exerts beneficial impact on development of their personal character.
1 ]) J; b+ j1 k而且,学生生活在自己家中,有舒适的生活,并有更多机会和父母交流,这对他们个性的培养是有利的。
! N2 R. o( n% R' y2 q8. From what has been discussed above, we may safely draw the conclusion that both of day schools and boarding schools are important to train young students for our society.- D3 @. G3 i4 L
通过以上讨论,我们可以得出结论,寄宿学校和日制学校对我们社会培养年轻学生都是重要的。
1 R/ a9 s( T/ R  N4 n9. There is much discussion over science and technology. One of the questions under debate is whether traditional technology and methods are bound to die out when a country begins to develop modern science and technology.
$ E! R5 w* o- w; `- g关于科学技术存在许多争论,其中一个问题是当国家发展现代科学技术时,传统的技术方法是否可能会消亡?% R1 a; h+ Y! w5 y
10. As for me, the declining of traditional technology and methods is not a bad thing; it is the natural result of progress of society.' j* u$ l* b7 q& q$ g
我认为,传统技术方法的消亡不一定是坏事,这是社会进步的自然结果。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-7 14:41 , Processed in 0.329661 second(s), 21 queries .