QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 57|回复: 0

[综合指导] 法语综合学习:人物相关法语谚语

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-16 14:10:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  English French Literal translation
2 ^: I/ c9 E4 m$ Z  An apple a day keeps the doctor away. Il vaut mieux aller au moulin qu'au médecin. It's better to go to the mill than to the doctor.
8 X# y* M8 n& C( ?- k1 G  A bad workman blames his tools. à mauvais ouvrier point de bons outils. To a bad worker no good tools.6 i) `$ ?2 W  D( b
  Beggars can't be choosers. Nécessité fait loi. Necessity makes law
* I, r" P8 K: S7 d6 S! B2 N  Clothes don't make the person. L'habit ne fait pas le moine. The habit doesn't make the monk.& s. K7 T4 a/ f0 H$ {
  Don't judge a book by its cover. Il ne faut pas juger les gens sur la mine. One shouldn't judge people on their appearance.
* A: g8 V2 S: C) i: I; g  Do your work well and never mind the critics. Bien faire et laisser dire. Do well and let (them) speak.
  E2 V! m6 U5 _& b# k) j3 Y8 g  Every Jack has his Jill. Il n'est si méchant pot qui ne trouve son couvercle. There's no such mean jar that can't find his lid.8 |0 O( O# Q3 l9 K+ U  P  Y, @1 o& Y
  Givers of advice don't pay the price. Les conseilleurs ne sont pas les payeurs. Dispensers of advice are not the payers.
% w3 q3 ~0 u" T  A guilty conscience needs no accuser. Qui s'excuse, s'accuse. He who excuses himself accuses himself.
* B: T. w4 R7 |, p) k  }: K* r  Heaven helps those who help themselves. Aide-toi, le ciel t'aidera. Help yourself, heaven will help you.
+ h: l0 ^* K. I+ x: t  Honor to whom honor is due. à tout seigneur tout honneur.
$ _) ^8 T5 g8 g9 X" u/ ]* g" t% P) W  In the kingdom of the blind the one-eyed man is king. Au royaume des aveugles les borgnes sont rois.! @* d2 B3 A* n/ W
  It's better to talk to the organ-grinder than the monkey. Il vaut mieux s'adresser à Dieu qu'à ses saints. It's better to address God that his saints.
+ P; q& X( I! V0 t0 X  A man's home is his castle. Charbonnier est ma?tre chez lui. A coalman is master at home.
$ M) y6 x8 t: d" b+ D$ r  The miser's son is a spendthrift. à père avare fils prodigue. To a stingy father prodigal son.! i, C& X1 H! e6 j9 b% ~1 d+ q4 x
  New converts are the most pious. Quand le diable devient vieux, il se fait ermite. When the devil gets old, he turns into a hermit.; n, ~) F" `# U$ m. |" r
  No man is a prophet in his own country. Nul n'est prophète en son pays.* T8 i8 E; f/ u
  Opportunity makes a thief. L'occasion fait le larron.( G1 d5 ]; c: x4 y4 V$ [
  The rich man is the one who pays his debts. Qui paie ses dettes s'enrichit. He who pays his debts gets richer.3 Q- T7 T% u. ~3 E% U) D/ p1 ?
  Robbing Peter to pay Paul. Il ne sert à rien de déshabiller Pierre pour habiller Paul. It serves no purpose to undress Peter to dress Paul.+ d3 G; e$ ^1 i+ }
  The shoemaker's son always goes barefoot. Les cordonniers sont toujours les plus mal chaussés. Shoemakers are always the worst shod.! b' D0 }( v! x& U- h9 x
  The sky is the limit. Tout soldat a dans son sac son bat?n de maréchal. Every soldier has his marshall's baton in his bag.
, {' v. s( Y# i8 J. j* M0 F  To err is human L'erreur est humaine The error is human: x& J+ N& S6 a  p1 _7 R: o$ Y
  To know a friend is to respect him. Comme on conna?t ses saints, on les honore. As one knows his saints, one honors them.3 t  W# e% G* g1 S* g" I
  Too many cooks spoil the broth. Autant de têtes, autant d'avis. Deux patrons font chavirer la barque. So many heads, so many opinions. Two bosses capsize the boat
; M1 u3 Q6 U) b6 Z) l  The tree is known by its fruit. C'est au pied du mur qu'on voit le ma?on. It's at the foot of the wall that you see the mason.
, O* N* u4 u8 K  A word to the wise is enough. à bon entendeur, salut. To a good listener, safety.
% M( M; S+ m( m  You can tell an artist by his handiwork. à l'oeuvre on reconna?t l'artisan. By his work one recognizes the workman.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-16 06:34 , Processed in 0.581748 second(s), 21 queries .