QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 56|回复: 0

[综合指导] 法语综合辅导:人物相关法语谚语

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-16 14:10:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  English French Literal translation
2 i, H3 {6 Q" K$ e) i) s4 f) B  An apple a day keeps the doctor away. Il vaut mieux aller au moulin qu'au médecin. It's better to go to the mill than to the doctor.
) o9 n8 \. I. t& s7 ^  A bad workman blames his tools. à mauvais ouvrier point de bons outils. To a bad worker no good tools.
% `/ I; D1 G% A$ s  Beggars can't be choosers. Nécessité fait loi. Necessity makes law
! y0 a. c9 E4 e! o  Clothes don't make the person. L'habit ne fait pas le moine. The habit doesn't make the monk.0 I) [" P5 `# `) s+ {- ?
  Don't judge a book by its cover. Il ne faut pas juger les gens sur la mine. One shouldn't judge people on their appearance.
( L( E3 R9 Q$ D& Q  F  Do your work well and never mind the critics. Bien faire et laisser dire. Do well and let (them) speak.; L: X4 F4 ?4 [5 c; t2 A, h
  Every Jack has his Jill. Il n'est si méchant pot qui ne trouve son couvercle. There's no such mean jar that can't find his lid.5 D3 v6 F0 N7 o" l/ F6 L
  Givers of advice don't pay the price. Les conseilleurs ne sont pas les payeurs. Dispensers of advice are not the payers./ p3 U: _* _+ h3 i9 M% r
  A guilty conscience needs no accuser. Qui s'excuse, s'accuse. He who excuses himself accuses himself.' _3 ]' u9 q: g# x- H
  Heaven helps those who help themselves. Aide-toi, le ciel t'aidera. Help yourself, heaven will help you.* B% @3 v! y' X2 ~) e
  Honor to whom honor is due. à tout seigneur tout honneur.# T3 y0 G* h/ C# h7 T' A0 Q% F1 L
  In the kingdom of the blind the one-eyed man is king. Au royaume des aveugles les borgnes sont rois.0 k; r! E" K, m
  It's better to talk to the organ-grinder than the monkey. Il vaut mieux s'adresser à Dieu qu'à ses saints. It's better to address God that his saints.
( f4 J& \- a- Y' O* z- z  A man's home is his castle. Charbonnier est ma?tre chez lui. A coalman is master at home.2 C/ l. p& _  S% k- A8 d+ R* m
  The miser's son is a spendthrift. à père avare fils prodigue. To a stingy father prodigal son.
. M& c3 r  J% I; b  New converts are the most pious. Quand le diable devient vieux, il se fait ermite. When the devil gets old, he turns into a hermit.- L% `  i8 a& U' W: H
  No man is a prophet in his own country. Nul n'est prophète en son pays.7 u! v& g8 n8 I+ w. ^; P1 I
  Opportunity makes a thief. L'occasion fait le larron.
9 i  l- m& j( O# ^3 b  The rich man is the one who pays his debts. Qui paie ses dettes s'enrichit. He who pays his debts gets richer.; \) p. q% F+ T, c0 G! v) ?/ e
  Robbing Peter to pay Paul. Il ne sert à rien de déshabiller Pierre pour habiller Paul. It serves no purpose to undress Peter to dress Paul.
( ]8 b7 D( E: b8 @2 K$ @  The shoemaker's son always goes barefoot. Les cordonniers sont toujours les plus mal chaussés. Shoemakers are always the worst shod.
, z$ h9 w/ Z& B9 G  The sky is the limit. Tout soldat a dans son sac son bat?n de maréchal. Every soldier has his marshall's baton in his bag.9 U: ?2 M. [! t7 r) k1 V
  To err is human L'erreur est humaine The error is human
0 Y" I! u/ P4 S1 ]  To know a friend is to respect him. Comme on conna?t ses saints, on les honore. As one knows his saints, one honors them.
6 N" s4 [$ |; O$ z  n  F- Z  Too many cooks spoil the broth. Autant de têtes, autant d'avis. Deux patrons font chavirer la barque. So many heads, so many opinions. Two bosses capsize the boat% g7 r1 ^/ E) [8 D
  The tree is known by its fruit. C'est au pied du mur qu'on voit le ma?on. It's at the foot of the wall that you see the mason.
4 h+ o( g  {' m! w3 D  A word to the wise is enough. à bon entendeur, salut. To a good listener, safety.( n1 O2 J) L; L1 n8 y. T) S
  You can tell an artist by his handiwork. à l'oeuvre on reconna?t l'artisan. By his work one recognizes the workman.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 03:23 , Processed in 0.255661 second(s), 21 queries .