立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 51|回复: 0

[综合辅导] 意语综合提问

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-17 13:33:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  Interrogatives are words used to form questions. One of the easiest ways to fare una domanda (ask a question) in Italian is to place a question mark at the end of a statement, effectively changing it into a question. When speaking, the intonation of the voice rises at the end of the sentence. For example:
. x6 t  K. ~2 y! s0 |' m  V  Il treno è arrivato. (The train has arrived.)
$ s9 I: X  T1 n  Il treno è arrivato? (Has the train arrived?)$ H- F$ h) {  P% F8 @% u; S
  è arrivato il treno. (The train has arrived.)* v' M; K* M. [4 E9 B4 `
  è arrivato il treno? (Has the train arrived?)
" I: c9 Q" c  ^4 q  Alessandro ha mangiato la pizza. (Alessandro ate the pizza.)
+ d  ^# r$ E/ k4 R, l% q4 Y4 m  Alessandro ha mangiato la pizza? (Did Alessandro eat the pizza?)! Q; _7 `0 ^, C" y
  In questions beginning with an interrogative word, the subject is usually placed at the end of the sentence or after the verb:
1 s4 a- G8 U( T. U  Dove sta Luigi? (Where is Luigi?)
1 S9 h  j- O$ H9 S6 l! H, F1 U  Quando usciamo? (When do we go out?)
2 a& y# V! W4 h  Come mai Mario non è qui? (How come Mario is not here?)5 q# e: P( P, F* ~
  Furthermore, adding the words or phrases no?, non è vero?, è vero?, or vero? to the end of a statement will change into a question:# }4 A+ C/ m3 D5 i8 V" [
  Arriveranno stasera alle otto, vero? (They'll arrive tonight at eight, right?)
: U5 n- ?  A; M$ s! ~$ ^5 h  Il tuo fratello ha avuto un incidente, non è vero? (Your brother had an accident, didn't he?)
; ?. W! L/ U! g7 T: i$ u  Sono i padroni, non è vero? (They are the owners, aren't they?)
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-10 10:07 , Processed in 0.165054 second(s), 21 queries .