立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 30|回复: 0

[意语阅读] 意语阅读如何用意大利语提问?

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-17 13:38:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  Interrogatives are words used to form questions. One of the easiest ways to fare una domanda (ask a question) in Italian is to place a question mark at the end of a statement, effectively changing it into a question. When speaking, the intonation of the voice rises at the end of the sentence. For example:
5 E9 I, A. m+ E9 P7 W  Il treno è arrivato.(The train has arrived.)
3 W2 U  ^+ x2 Q  Il treno è arrivato?(Has the train arrived?). s: u) v* ]! _! R, a
  arrivato il treno.(The train has arrived.)
$ M# D+ I$ \6 B/ Z3 m+ a* n) F1 a) R  arrivato il treno?(Has the train arrived?)2 t7 d3 u/ T& q) J
  Alessandro ha mangiato la pizza.(Alessandro ate the pizza.)% P( S; K2 T/ ]9 [2 A$ k' J2 {
  Alessandro ha mangiato la pizza?(Did Alessandro eat the pizza?)
4 D6 @% y! N! Q  In questions beginning with an interrogative word, the subject is usually placed at the end of the sentence or after the verb:; Y9 ]2 u2 Q2 L- G7 p4 X
  Dove sta Luigi?(Where is Luigi?)
* K3 S" M7 D( y& V: n0 D" L  Quando usciamo?(When do we go out?)- ^3 V. Q9 Z  R3 o
  Come mai Marionon è qui?(How come Mario is not here?)
! a2 ]9 G/ n, ?" e! k, y  Furthermore, adding the words or phrases no?, non è vero?, è vero?, or vero? to the end of a statement will change into a question:# r: b4 W, l1 O
  Arriveranno stasera alle otto, vero?(They'll arrive tonight at eight, right?)
9 b5 P( S4 v+ S  Il tuo fratello ha avuto un incidente, non è vero?(Your brother had an accident, didn't he?)3 G+ ^* P* ]. X* a- I* [
  Sono i padroni, non è vero?(They are the owners, aren't they?)
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-2 00:16 , Processed in 0.176423 second(s), 22 queries .