立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 55|回复: 0

[意语语法] 意语语法辅导:定冠词

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-17 13:41:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  In English the definite article (l'articolo determinativo) has only one form: the. In Italian, l’articolo determinativo has different forms according to the gender, number, and first letter of the noun or adjective it precedes.$ j: ^( c5 k8 o$ r
  i ragazzi e le ragazze (the boys and girls)
9 K% b7 B$ f/ w& X: l, z8 Q  il quaderno e la penna (the notebook and pen)6 _' J* V! I8 c  Q, D& E
  Here are some rules for using definite articles:
$ v- w6 K, Y) Q& E& @* p  1. Lo (pl. gli) is used before masculine nouns beginning with s + consonant or z.
: v' b# ~/ s( n  2. Il (pl. i) is used before masculine nouns beginning with all other consonants.% |1 S8 B+ ?* f$ R( b+ h; _
  3. L’ (pl. gli) is used before masculine nouns beginning with a vowel.& M% b* }7 ]5 o/ B6 b
  4. La (pl. le) is used before feminine nouns beginning with any consonant., |8 }+ e2 C' q( u, [
  5. L’ (pl. le) is used before feminine nouns beginning with a vowel.
$ E* C" d6 E3 D  V0 l* s) {& k! C  The article agrees in gender and number with the noun it modifies and is repeated before each noun.
- @. I% x/ B$ a6 B  la Coca–Cola e l’aranciata (the Coke and orangeade)! x* Z5 l4 b1 E/ b5 H
  gli italiani e i giapponesi (the Italians and the Japanese)
  L9 Z; h+ Y9 \  le zie e gli zii (the aunts and uncles)8 }# ?, K4 a1 P' X5 b
  The first letter of the word immediately following the article determines the article’s form. Compare the following:
% O5 p+ {9 x9 M3 M6 C  il giorno (the day)
% T; W' ]: R7 ?8 |& }  ]) K  l’altro giorno (the other day)
0 g) {& i! ^/ R9 E  lo zio (the uncle)
2 {9 B* g0 O8 E! ?$ c9 C$ v  S  il vecchio zio (the old uncle)
9 u3 e  X# e$ q3 C- M$ E! }+ R  i ragazzi (the boys)
% T( f5 ~1 @& ^7 t3 i; C7 `; V  gli stessi ragazzi (the same boys)5 r0 F  s4 @% v6 w8 G. S  G
  l’amica (the girlfriend)& x; r6 [7 r$ v: H6 W5 l
  la nuova amica (the new girlfriend)3 K' \4 t" e* m2 T% W/ h3 E
  In Italian, the definite article must always be used before the name of a language, except when the verbs parlare (to speak) or studiare (to study) directly precede the name of the language; in those cases, the use of the article is optional.
- k, z, ~; t# a4 M/ I  Studio l’italiano. (I study Italian.)9 N* k1 [+ k- A6 j
  Parlo italiano. (I speak Italian.)4 ]9 t7 R! {; v' b& T
  Parlo bene l’italiano. (I speak Italian well.)
0 t( s) M' l8 T! e) T+ I  The definite article is used before the days of the week to indicate a repeated, habitual activity.
% Y9 K5 _; r8 ?: v  Domenica studio. (I’m studying on Sunday.)
1 m. ?5 s0 P" I7 H7 o/ i& A  Marco non studia mai la domenica. (Marco never studies on Sundays.)
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 18:01 , Processed in 0.232041 second(s), 21 queries .