立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 98|回复: 1

[意语语法] 意语语法辅导:直接宾语代词

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-17 13:41:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  A direct object is the direct recipient of the action of a verb.: d% w$ {: a$ ^# Z9 h! z: Q8 ^) E
  I invite the boys. Whom do I invite? The boys.2 E4 |; x$ G! U7 V! u  X% Z2 n, D
  He reads the book. What does he read? The book.
, P( L1 [1 D7 w! @7 U5 W8 H% q  The nouns boys and books are direct objects. They answer the question what? or whom? Verbs that take a direct object are called transitive verbs. Verbs that do not take a direct object (she walks, I sleep) are intransitive.
# c4 K- `- L- e( Y  N8 V! E6 P3 e( J  Direct object pronouns replace direct object nouns.& l# u9 J5 g0 _& T; l* u
  I invite the boys. I invite them.
) M. @8 |  R: P  He reads the book. He reads it.; F$ ]6 N+ T8 r$ A1 N
  In Italian the forms of the direct object pronouns (i pronomi diretti) are as follows:: m; N5 m; R% P+ [
  SINGULAR
! z4 H6 L2 x9 @7 U. G2 G  PLURAL
2 P" J6 H% p5 n2 C  mi me7 r+ E# b: e1 f+ ?+ _! X' Y0 g
  ci us4 L; D3 v2 M, `  e# Y: g4 L% I6 Z4 s& @% {
  ti you (informal)9 R  o* k$ t0 w: f' d7 a9 m
  vi you (informal)
- U( t6 c6 k- J1 E, q- g. @  La you (formal m. and f.)' r, q0 X, G' |- n' s
  Li you (form., m.)
7 q& C: }  Q( s! A" f2 w  Le you (form., f.)  K% m3 j  e/ w: ^8 D
  lo him, it. f# X' p( K$ I* Z, |) \* N
  li them (m. and f.)2 w6 J6 J" O% H
  la her, it
* p2 q+ o& b+ k' q  le them (f.)
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-17 13:41:38 | 显示全部楼层

意语语法辅导:直接宾语代词

A direct object pronoun is placed immediately before a conjugated verb.  o; w% X) }' m4 x- S  j' {* W' Y
  Se vedo i ragazzi, li invito. (If I see the boys, I’ll invite them.)2 [' Z' W: O: P! R( |- A- B
  Compra la frutta e la mangia. (He buys the fruit and eats it.)
2 e1 |) c) _7 l; ^6 K6 a% ~. G0 o  In a negative sentence, the word non must come before the object pronoun.9 W% [# J. L6 P; T, w  S3 ?
  Non la mangia. (He doesn’t eat it.)6 w0 W/ A5 S8 A) v6 @
  Perchè non li inviti? (Why don’t you invite them?)# S: p; g, N& N% i# w# _& R6 g1 t
  The object pronoun is attached to the end of an infinitive. Note that the final –e of the infinitive is dropped.
' r; ]6 B( p7 ?  è importante mangiarla ogni giorno. (It is important to eat it every day.); J# ]  M* l: G) ^# l
  è una buon’idea invitarli. It’s a good idea to invite them.& X. l' ^( w4 E$ w* k: n( {8 B
  It is possible, but not necessary, to elide singular direct object pronouns in front of verbs that begin with a vowel or forms of avere that begin with an h. However, the plural forms li and le are never elided.
* v& f. C- `$ \  f, H+ }  M’ama, non m’ama. (Mi ama, non mi ama.). (He loves me, he loves me not.)7 y0 h: {" _4 o  y2 V
  Il passaporto? Loro non l’hanno (lo hanno). (The passport? They don’t have it.)$ o7 m6 a5 q3 }# w3 _1 I
  A few Italian verbs that take a direct object, such as ascoltare, aspettare, cercare, and guardare, correspond to English verbs that are used with prepositions (to listen to to wait for, to look for, to look at).
, L/ p6 i/ t3 ~  a% r) R  H  Chi cerchi? – Cerco il mio ragazzo. Lo cerco già da mezz’ora!# k* |6 w: X$ ]7 w
  (Who are you looking for? – I’m looking for my boyfriend. I’ve been looking for him for half an hour!)
( J  @1 {3 t1 T6 o  Object pronouns are attached to ecco to express here I am, here you are, here he is, and so on.
0 O1 g# b- Y- X% ~2 K0 t+ @9 q0 s  Dov’è la signorina? – Eccola! (Where is the young woman? – Here she is!)% Z  {( C9 }* Z) d( M' I
  Hai trovato le chiavi? – Sì, eccole! (Have you found the keys? – Yes, here they are!)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 05:15 , Processed in 0.325499 second(s), 23 queries .