立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 65|回复: 0

[意语语法] 意大利语详解动词Piacere

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-17 13:41:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  Indirect object + verb + subject. Not your usual sentence structure, but in the case of piacere (to please, to like) that's the way it works in Italian, and here's why: In English, you say that A likes B. In Italian, though, the same meaning is understood in different terms: B pleases A. Here are some examples:' ]5 t, W" j  k+ n- ]- C
  Agli italiani piace il calcio. (Italians like soccer. Literally: Soccer is pleasing to Italians.)
7 W' s! w  o) [1 i& w  Ai professori piace insegnare. (Professors like teaching. Literally: Teaching is pleasing to professors.); a7 g" {5 S+ O
  Mi piacciono le carote. (I like carrots. Literally: Carrots are pleasing to me.)
1 B8 ^6 ~! `+ D, T7 N  Note that in these examples, piacere is conjugated to match the subject of the sentence; in the first example, agli italiani piace il calcio, piacere is conjugated in the third person singular form, to match with calcio (soccer) and not with agli italiani (all Italians). Other verbs that follow this construction of inversion and behave similarly to piacere are listed below.) G2 y8 b: V; \5 G& e* u# o
  VERBS THAT ACT LIKE PIACERE
, g7 I/ n  I# z  bastare( O  c' W1 b. _6 G, \
  to be sufficient, to suffice
% H3 A, A5 P# v! `  dispiacere
$ a* @* [  k5 f; V& E; l* r  to displease, to upset* k+ ^/ e+ g5 w
  mancare
* `& w! [: D3 Z3 p: Y  to be lacking, to miss
7 ~; y, `8 d6 \1 S+ q* X  occorrere% O) e$ J) T# K! r+ V7 T- \
  to require, to need
8 j' i0 I8 m9 Q+ }( {  servire0 F1 h8 w- @/ A' m1 Q# \7 j* g
  to serve, to be of use
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 13:17 , Processed in 0.417863 second(s), 21 queries .