立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 86|回复: 0

[意语语法] 意大利语语法指导-Per,Su,Con,Fra/Tra

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-17 13:41:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
The Italian prepositions per, su, con, and fra/tra stand for many different words and are used in a variety of grammatical constructions. The preposition per ("for" in English) is used to indicate the following: ! B  e2 R6 G/ n. C, g+ H# m2 d
1. Movement through space:
, s( K3 t6 @1 I. L% _$ Q4 A/ q- \Sono passati per Roma. (They passed through Rome.)
+ j1 ?1 n  Q& w/ }7 x# y- n+ |Sono passati per Londra. (They passed through London.)
, o6 i- \: O; p2. Duration of time: . A" b6 X. p6 c! v4 E) N2 d
Ho lavorato per un anno intero. (I worked for an entire year.)
+ w/ a4 V% I% C: m7 pHo lavorato per due giorni senza una pausa. (I worked for two days without a break.)
) L% f  M* n3 B7 f4 G7 W3 \9 E3. Destination: 6 |$ t( c: n& p' U/ B" t; D
Questa lettera è per il direttore. (This letter is for the director.)
5 x4 q0 @/ M' M# B* L# }Another useful preposition to know is su (on). Su is used in Italian to indicate location or a topic of discourse. For example:
. A8 j7 d: m- C+ M. SIl libro è sul tavolo. (The book is on the table.)) G. _/ D! y# O, I9 X
Il cuscino è sul divano. (The cushion is on the couch.)/ n3 Y7 Y7 c; Z: N9 Q+ R3 q, W
è una conferenze sull'inquinamento industriale. (It is a conference on industrial pollution.)
' a5 j# s1 I! _The use of preposition con is similar to your use of the English "with": : u8 ]- \, V7 P% [% R2 {
è uscito con la cugina. (He left with his cousin.)4 x  L) ?9 h# E3 K. T" k9 x
Sono andato con la mia famiglia. (I left with my family.)
; {% Q# m# f$ [) `0 CTaglia il pane con quel coltello. (He/she cuts the bread with that knife.)
' @+ E9 [$ P, Q2 L5 S' f# g' iApre la porta con questa chiave. (He/she opens the door with this key.)
7 T  d) J- j% g+ T& t' t$ c# D8 K: XHa risposto con gentilezza. (He/she responded with gentleness.); o) T9 b; S' Z
Lei ha gridato con gioa. (She screamed with joy.) 6 R+ J$ x' o) X+ |0 e2 }
Finally, there is the preposition tra or fra (these words are fraternal twins and interchangeable in all cases), which may be used in the sense of "between" (whether between two locations, things, or people), or to indicate a time in the future with respect to the speaker. For example: ) Z$ F4 ^' T+ w, A  u- h
Livorno è fra Roma e Genova. (Livorno is between Rome and Genova.)) `% d9 z* I% @: G6 `  ]
Silvano è fra Maria e Davide. (Silvano is between Maria and Davide.)$ ?3 h* ]6 w( n6 Z
Fra qualche giorno arriverà la primavera. (In a few days spring will arrive.)
/ g& G6 T( E1 u2 V' [Tra alcuni ore arriveremo. (In a few hours we'll arrive.)
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 08:14 , Processed in 0.265181 second(s), 21 queries .