立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 110|回复: 0

[意语基础] 意语基础辅导:用意大利语提问

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-17 13:54:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Interrogatives are words used to form questions. One of the easiest ways to fare una domanda (ask a question) in Italian is to place a question mark at the end of a statement, effectively changing it into a question. When speaking, the intonation of the voice rises at the end of the sentence. For example:
! f+ }; s: c6 {- B1 qIl treno è arrivato. (The train has arrived.)* K% l/ |& O1 \* V* u6 T
Il treno è arrivato? (Has the train arrived?)
  ?( E+ R3 \" |È arrivato il treno. (The train has arrived.)
6 }: U! p0 k" p4 h" @È arrivato il treno? (Has the train arrived?)
) i+ C" b1 b" `6 bAlessandro ha mangiato la pizza. (Alessandro ate the pizza.)7 C) J! |1 V$ F* a- x" `
Alessandro ha mangiato la pizza? (Did Alessandro eat the pizza?)
, p/ F" |* l( U# [7 u( o0 XIn questions beginning with an interrogative word, the subject is usually placed at the end of the sentence or after the verb:
; w: C1 ]* L. a; r- C4 bDove sta Luigi? (Where is Luigi?)2 s' K! |- H# ^$ t+ _) Q* i0 p
Quando usciamo? (When do we go out?)
# \% L) N! Y  j$ X8 L* |  gCome mai Mario non è qui? (How come Mario is not here?) 1 [. N$ Q- j' a+ ~( a( K- q7 g& ~
Furthermore, adding the words or phrases no?, non è vero?, è vero?, or vero? to the end of a statement will change into a question: + I' e( ^: E+ p4 N' o& x# f
Arriveranno stasera alle otto, vero? (They'll arrive tonight at eight, right?)2 y! @3 Y( I# k6 b7 Y3 s  k
Il tuo fratello ha avuto un incidente, non è vero? (Your brother had an accident, didn't he?)5 p4 q( b) ^/ E
Sono i padroni, non è vero? (They are the owners, aren't they?)
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 22:45 , Processed in 0.305807 second(s), 21 queries .