报关程序真题解析班 覃珍珍 19讲 试听
商品归类真题解析班 覃珍珍 29讲 试听
报关单真题解析班 覃珍珍 29讲 试听
冲刺班(高清) 覃珍珍 30讲 试听
内部资料班 覃珍珍 不单独出售,VIP套餐赠送
  2011年报关员考试相关资料供大家参考,祝学习愉快!4 t, ]9 ]) F5 D
  extras杂费 : l/ d- l9 I% X+ V/ e9 M8 ?1 o2 S7 ]5 w
  payment ; t8 l$ h3 T  m) T( w2 A
  terms of payment付款方式 immediate payment即期付款 8 {5 A5 P1 j- c% H9 ^6 H  q- C2 ?
  Payment by L ∕C is a favorable method ofpayment because the exporter has bank’s promise to pay for the goods shipped。 # F$ D. x% I$ b+ S; u
  We usually accept payment by irrevocable L ∕C payable againstshipping documents.我们采用不可撤消的信用证,凭装运单据结汇付款方式。 & M& K# w, v; h1 X
  value价值 $ p. F0 _; J0 F7 M
  total value of the contract commercial value, duty-paying value
/ l& K5 X$ v$ y1 o. ^. c, t# ~! u  The duty-paying value of an import item shall be its normal CIF price and the duty-paying value of an export item shall be its FOB price, minus the export duty。 3 L5 d0 H9 U, V' g6 G7 c
  The duty-paying value of an inward or outward article shall be fixed by the Customs。
7 B# @# E$ Y- p$ `  price价格unit price单价 total price总价
' ^* M2 n1 {$ K4 y& y" r  total amount总价
- U8 B8 @. f& ]# U5 @( a+ i* ~  consignor发货人 consignee收货人
) i$ \: {3 |$ C6 ?# E/ b' \  While the examination is being carried out, the consignee of the import goods or the consignor of the export goods shall be present and responsible for moving the goods, opening and restoring the packing ) k# @( q8 k  C& v
  Declaration of import goods shall be made to the Customs by the consignee within 14 days of the declaration of the arrival of the means of transport; declaration of export goods shall be made by the consignor 24 hours prior to the loading unless otherwise approved by the Customs. 进口货物的收货人应当自运输工具申报进境之日起14日内,出口货物的发货人除海关特准的外应当在货物运抵海关监管区后装货的24小时以前,向海关申报。 2 S2 K1 t  T* i# @+ f
  shipper托运人 + _- z: z, K. x/ u
  carrier承运人(a person or business that carries goods or passengersfrom one place to another for payment)
; g$ j( O+ s" d2 N" \  notify party通知方
6 q: g. \$ f! J$ D- c  agent代理人:shipping agent装运代理人,发货代理人 insurance agent保险代理人
! o1 }7 h8 O2 k- g6 o0 m$ I8 ^5 v  Declaration of inward and outward articles and payment of duties on them may be made either by the owner or by a person the owner has entrusted to act as his agent。   e+ D3 N% o8 r. Y
  agency代理: China Ocean Shipping Agency中国外轮代理公司
* L8 [: E. u, A. v5 V4 i  shipment装船,交运
- H) Z  W9 r( d$ E& H4 J  shipment documents运输单据 date of shipment装船日期, 装运期 & v3 o* T8 W' O5 S' F
  combined transport shipment port to port shipment
  y0 |* f; c* T( }; ]0 `- y' H. B  We’ll try our best to advance shipment to September。 % I" ~2 b. `3 Q1 S
  freight
0 r% u5 R3 D$ p' ^# y  freight charges 运费 air freight charge航空运费 freight rates运费率 3 _+ h+ i) U5 b& [! W* q
  port港口 * z, \+ N$ G0 U% N2 S8 K9 |; `* q0 l
  port of dispatch发货港 port of departure 始发港 port of loading装货港 port of shipment 装货港 ,起运地 port of delivery交货港 port of destination目的港 port of discharge卸货港 port of entry进口港
: }4 x1 }: a, l% Z2 e3 e4 ^  port of transshipment转运港 1 J1 f- h6 w. @5 g4 }
  currency货币 : H+ [  Q1 ?- t8 L* M
  commodity code商品编码
; }- k7 a: h9 ]2 P1 q  country of origin and manufacturers原产国及生产商 2 k4 t: n9 p( e* P0 F( i: X
  terms and conditions条件 8 i, Q1 Z. t6 I1 r
  Marks,Marking, Mks, Marks&No., shipping Marks标记麦码
2 ~" G/ A0 A7 {0 X) s7 v; ?7 ]. Z  To, Sold to Messers 或For Account & Risk of Messers(后注买方的名称和地址)Messrs.是Mr.的复数
* {, Y+ B9 c+ a. P3 c+ t: \. J: D  as per根据 * K/ y  y8 l9 l+ M! E: b3 E
  via.经,由 8 c8 q- x9 F0 r2 T$ j- A0 j" A
  per (1)for each, for every:50 cents per yard % v0 }6 i3 ^% v0 t$ d$ K$ S
  (2)through, by:shipment per steamer
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 05:03 , Processed in 0.190006 second(s), 21 queries .