只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 22|回复: 0

[葡萄牙语] 葡语阅读辅导:Portugese links(4)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-18 10:44:16 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  -
0 Z: g0 {# e* r' l4 A  Dutch Portuguese Colonial History
( h$ Y# \  M/ {5 S) \5 u- W  www.geocities.com/Athens/Styx/6497/0 u' z* w8 O, h) Q: m
  History of the Portuguese and the Dutch in Ceylon, India, Malacca, Bengal, Formosa, Africa, and other places.
- z3 ^: m' J- W2 c% z  History of Indonesia and East Timor
' _) V% `. N6 @/ W$ S  www.cs.ncl.ac.uk/people/a.m.ihsan/home.formal/history.html
( ?- j8 C: ~) B, A3 a9 }  From the earliest times, Timor has been an integral part of the history of the Indonesian archipelago.- N0 Y: D$ A  ~7 g* ~4 ~6 q; n
  Goa Historyre-Portuguese4 \3 n# _2 v: ]
  www.goacom.com/culture/history/history2.html4 T6 r  F' Z9 `9 W
  The Portuguese conquest of Goa The Velhas Conquistas: Vasco da Gama landed in Calicut in 1498 on the the west cost of India, several hundred miles south of Goa, and thus became the first person to find a sea route from Europe to India around the Cape of Good Hope. The Portuguese were desperate to ...; w. E' _/ y0 H& L7 S
  VivaPortugal Home Page
, ?5 V+ h% U$ W3 _3 [) J  www.vivaportugal.com/3 J* `7 m" Y) r7 i0 i! I
  This site contains information about Portuguese communities around the USA and eventually, worldwide. You can learn about the various Portuguese associations, businesses, traditions, culture, music, food and even a little history, practically anythi
/ s$ B2 L  x6 b  Bibliothek der Spanisch-Portugiesisch-Lateinamerikanisch) v6 R1 J2 l% g$ x! t5 A
  www.uni-muenster.de/Romanistik/hispan/biblioth/virtlib.htm) {/ B' @7 T- [: K# [0 z5 M1 }* ^( c
  Romanisches Seminar Spanisch-Portugiesisch-Lateinamerikanische Abteilung - Bibliothek - übersicht Anschrift Ansprec
: S; I- ^& O8 n7 B' b# S& q/ S  Letterature Africane di Espressione Portoghese - Dipartimento di Studi Romanzi1 N5 S9 k$ l0 w4 [) n
  cisadu2.let.uniroma1.it/fil_rom/corsi/espr_port.htm
. C: K6 z! b, A( j* g  R3 E3 O0 }  LETTERATURE AFRICANE DI ESPRESSIONE PORTOGHESE. Dott. R. Biscetti. TITOLO La letteratura capoverdiana sotto il segno "da mesti?agem": dalle origini al...
1 h9 Z3 P9 P( V0 P) r9 P  INTERESTING SITES  F$ P3 E+ }( G6 W* w9 B: \0 n* u
  Portuguese Historical Museum
! V8 t8 V4 m+ E4 K' ?8 G" g  www.serve.com/phsc/' P8 J$ j5 w# ?! A/ l
  Preserves the culture and heritage of Portuguese immigrants to the US from the time of the discoveries to the present day.9 H1 |. s$ f. N8 H) n* r
  Portuguese Wine4 e' H9 f- u. R3 t; f  A
  www.portuguesewine.com/index.htm0 T8 |0 }, n& R3 k& {! H- g
  The Portuguese Wine Store has the best quality wines from Portugal, like Ports and Madeira. There is an order form for you to chose your favourite wines.& ^2 D4 z! Z+ t
  Portuguese Communist Party* ^, }9 ~5 _1 I
  www.pcp.pt/pcp/7 S; U3 X; ^2 K" ]) I9 m
  Links to weekly newspaper "Avante!" (in Portuguese).
4 Z( n' c; v# l# D% D  Portuguese Consulate Home Page
) E' J- h3 M* \! L* f1 v  www.consulportugaltoronto.com/
( [( i. F3 {/ e  Y* r- D) L  [Nacionalidade e Actos de Registo Civil] [Rede Consular no Canadà] [Passaportes e Vistos] [Boletim Informativo] [Actividades da Galeria de Arte] [Livro de Convidados] [In English] [Voltar à Primeira Pàgina]
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-30 01:04 , Processed in 0.213080 second(s), 21 queries .