立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 85|回复: 0

[考试试题] 2011年外销员考试《外贸外语》模拟试题9(4)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-3-12 22:51:02 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  26.As usual, we are going to insure against _______ for 110% of the invoice value.
( N$ V& \$ e: L9 G/ A1 G, X8 c  A.order
) }0 H5 [/ h$ F0 ?  B.All Risks and War Risk! k* c, O5 B$ [5 T0 l9 G
  C.you, p' p$ ]- a# }5 U
  D.shipment* x1 x3 H+ d0 t+ a4 ~' c
  「答案」B/ l# f! Y# {) \. \
  27.Damage ______the goods was caused by heavy rain during transit.& m7 {7 t$ W& J% U* Y1 I+ Z- q
  A.of
, ~3 R4 W) f4 A- Q+ d  B.for
4 {' M/ q% _8 X1 \  C.on
1 b! S0 d" x- A. E  D.to/ L, G$ T4 ^, G6 P) `
  「答案」D; j; x" T, l+ H0 v. m/ H& Y$ q
  28.And in the United States, 13 antidumping suits were __________ Korean firms.0 C/ S+ x1 S  a7 }
  A.brought against
- t# W; r7 i# R  B.fought against
) O, c9 I3 }4 u) a- E4 Q  C.charged for
  r; G. h6 ~1 k1 r: c$ |9 T  D.sued with
, Z# e# _+ z% U: E. X& c+ O  「答案」A
  \" d% G2 a& v( T+ U  29.The WTO has not _____ the issue of the trade in agricultural products." g9 u" \4 Y  f! g
  A.addressed
: t5 ?' ]9 o. E" _  B.resolved2 H  r! z/ M  d1 Z" p3 `3 }4 }
  C.solved
) E0 G4 g' \, p/ b; P2 n/ f  D.dealt in
# ~/ E7 R% U8 q  「答案」A5 w/ L! b2 x- |8 g  [' J7 r3 Y
  30.All the losses __________from your delay in shipping our goods will be for your account.
- A% ?# W5 D: w" y3 j$ `. ^  A.rising) |( s  h' p: Y! r: V
  B.arising+ N) e& i- y) o* T2 ~  }) T
  C.raising: M: [" a# T- Z8 E) P; K9 }
  D.arousing. i( l7 y8 D5 X: v, i
  「答案」B
, ~( b5 o; i. v( s* o& Z. m1 H  Ⅴ。Reading comprehension.(20%)
# [0 P7 z4 a* |  Passage One3 k- y* h: H% n$ O7 \: N- z- o' B
  The foreign exchange market traditionally deals in large quantities of a currency, such as 100,000 pounds or 1,000,000 Japanese yen.Small decimal changes in the exchange rate are important, because each trader wishes to buy another currency at as low a cost as possible and sell it for the maximum amount at any given moment.
& _: `* {8 B2 a: X  Trading for prompt delivery is called spot trading, which means that settlement occurs in two business days.At that time, the seller of a foreign currency delivers it to the bank account of the buyer, who at the same time pays for it by crediting the bank account of the seller.! o8 J/ e. r3 @( s7 b6 h" e
  Trading may also occur for settlement on delivery at any future date.This transaction results in a future or forward contract.A businessman who knows he will be paid for the sale of machinery within thirty days can arrange with his banker today to settle the rate of exchange at which the bank will buy the foreign currency when it is delivered.Trading for future delivery is very common.It reflects the planning time for exports, imports, and investments.
, G1 S- L0 M4 q  A bank's foreign exchange trader also buys and sells the actual banknotes and coins.This service is usually offered to accommodate tourists.The rate of exchange for such paper money and coins is less favorable to the customer than the rate of exchange for cable transfers of a large quantity.This is because of the expense involved in handling and storage (since this foreign money is in the form of cash)。4 u! b  B& @+ G+ j4 s
  Every nation restricts residents on the use of its currency outside the country.Such restrictions became very common during and immediately after World War II.Specific controls might include limitations on the availability of exchange for overseas investments, for non-essential or luxury imports, and for out-of-the-country travel.Some countries maintain a system of multiple exchange rates to encourage particular exports and to limit imports.Under the prodding of the International Monetary Fund, these restrictions have been substantially reduced, and currencies in recent years have become more freely convertible.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 21:18 , Processed in 0.161349 second(s), 21 queries .