QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 154|回复: 0

[考试试题] 2011年外销员考试《外贸外语》模拟试题9(6)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-3-12 22:51:02 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  Passage Two( ?# r8 x6 D5 \. E" {
  Some people believe that you have to be a special kind of person to sell a product.But although it is clear that a successful sales rep does need special talents and an outgoing personality, many of the skills he uses are used by us all: we build and maintain relationships with different kinds of people, we listen to and take note of what they tell us and don‘t just enjoy the sound of our own voices, and we explain things to them or discuss ideas with them.
* w: E6 J) t8 H8 e4 T7 k* T  A firm may depend on their own sales and/or on the salesmanship of their distributors, wholesalers or retailers.But any company needs to establish a personal relationship with its major clients (‘key accounts’) and potential customers (‘prospects’)。It is often said that ‘people do business with people’: a firm doesn‘t just deal impersonally with another person, but a person in the buying department receives personal visits from people representing the firm’s suppliers on a regular basis – or in case of department stores or chain stores, a team of buyers may travel around visiting suppliers.% k) a7 R  a$ u$ @! p; A5 A
  Keeping sales people ‘on the road’ is much more expensive than employing them to work in the office and much of their time is spent unproductively traveling.Telephone selling may use this time more productively (though in some countries this is illegal), but a face-to-face meeting and discussion is much more effective.Companies involved in the export trade often have a separate export sales force, whose travel and accommodation expenses may be very high.Servicing overseas customers may consequently often be done by phone, telex or letter and personal visits may be important.Many firms appoint an overseas agent or distributor whose own sales force takes over responsibility for selling their products in another country.9 q: i/ d# u. ^& H6 R
  A sales department consists of many people who are based in different parts of the country or the world, who don‘t have the day-to-day contact and opportunities for communicating with each other that office-based staff have.For this reason, firms hold regular sales conferences where their entire sales force can meet, receive information and ask questions about new products and receive training.2 }: A" T% p' W+ W7 D: T
  36.What is the most important factor in selling goods?
- u: N. O2 m5 H! `8 w( s5 m# S4 i" ?  A.Visiting customers frequently.
$ M' ]5 h( a; T4 k  m* ]2 N  B.Depending on retailers.
5 O% q9 E; E" M: e$ R  C.Having more telephone communication.- G6 T  B$ o9 p8 ^/ z" c
  D.Maintaining good personal relationship.
1 }2 @. J) y% L. p  「答案」D
9 s& E$ _+ ?0 I% R, M( S- d+ j  37.According to this passage, which statement is true?
% r# o' u, ~, M$ g; Y  A.A firm may depend on wholesalers to form personal relationship with its major customers.) k& u) w) a& f# a% s
  B.Keeping sales people on the road is useful and productive.
# I3 g0 ?- U; d3 \1 [8 ]5 h: t  C.Face-to-face meetings and discussions are effective.
% N2 v, ~4 q* }" o) N3 O  D.A separate export sales force is indispensable., d6 s/ |* T$ G' J0 _+ ]
  「答案」C/ r2 ?' f) \$ r0 K
  38.The reasons why many firms appoint overseas agents are as follows except that_____.
/ l, f7 U6 r# v- T3 M& }  A.Overseas agents can take over responsibility for selling products in their own countries., [0 T  s. R7 ?4 R* X1 H2 \4 d# X' q
  B.Overseas agents are more skillful in selling goods.# B0 F: P' e. t- i
  C.It‘s a good way to cut down unproductive expense incurred in traveling.
% d0 k, O! Y6 V4 |5 H7 b  D.Oveaseas agents have location advantage.
, J3 {4 \4 p% t+ A  「答案」B8 i& I0 \$ E  r& m0 B
  39.With which of the following statements would the author most likely agree?
. d" ^( f; X9 u( V$ M  A.Office-based sales force is better than country-based one.8 e+ a$ Z, h. ?- H" K- j: @
  B.Country-based sales force is better than office-based one.
( |# g8 [9 R/ k" i  C.Country-based sales force can use phone and telex more efficiently.
' x/ m' i3 j8 {% F: E  D.Office-based sales force can have day-to-day contact.
4 }; B1 p/ j; Q1 K4 J7 V  「答案」D
: Z9 t6 y2 e4 P$ K5 b: n  40.Why firms have their whole sales force meet regularly? Which of the following is not a reason?
  B( N  l% F* m  A.To form close personal relationship.
& @4 m% L8 [; M3 p' k+ R8 f# q7 E  B.To exchange information.
4 S' X; X( H$ ?  C.To receive some training.3 x' Y7 @8 G# K% P6 C
  D.Have close communication
4 b. O9 s) r3 p( ~* U, `: u  「答案」A
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 20:55 , Processed in 0.184127 second(s), 21 queries .