立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 109|回复: 0

[考试试题] 2011年外销员考试《外贸外语》模拟试题8(7)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-3-12 22:51:02 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  V.Write a letter in English asking for amendments to the following letter of credit by checking it with the given contract terms:(15%)
  T* D$ X* k* B  K: h Dear Sirs,  q! H* Q0 I7 Z4 c' b2 n& @9 @
  While we thank you for your L/C No.CN0869,we have found some points not in conformity with the terms in our contract No.2001/1216.Thus.we regret to ask you to amend it as follows.
$ W3 F) G( \9 _! r! ^8 S$ y  1.Insert“C2%”after CIF.
2 L8 K3 j6 G7 P* ^  V  2.Add“5%more or less is allowed both for total quantity and amount”。
5 T: z' @& c/ P) d; K+ ^  3.Delete“Partial shipments and”from the shipment clause.
" F9 [1 i4 o7 m: O3 s( R  4.The amount in words should read“Say Two Hundred and Twelve Thousand Five Hundred US Dollars Only”2 A% v3 {: R* h2 o, o$ B% g* z  @
  We thank you in advance for your cooperation.
/ R& ]8 h) I4 ~1 N2 n5 _. z  Yours truly,
; D! A' \% v0 g/ \! k$ g  Ⅵ。Translate the following passages:(10%)) N, C& U& n9 w3 J! N  C- Q; T
  1.From English into Chinese:
( {6 W4 k# \3 [* E1 q! G  “海运保险”这个术语有一定的误导作用,因为可以根据双方协议约定或者贸易惯例,使海运保险合同延伸到承保在与海运附带相连的内陆水域或陆地上发生的损失。在出口贸易中,经常有扩大承保范围的海运保险安排,使得保险责任不仅覆盖海上航行,而且覆盖从卖方仓库到海外买方仓库的货物运输过程。
! [7 ], n  ?8 z! i  2.From Chinese into English:
/ R% P; v$ t- ?  There are various types of L/C.The most important distinctions are made between revocable and irrevocable credits and between confirmed and unconfirmed credits The feature common to all is that in accordance with the agreement between the seller and the buyer,the buyer arranges for payment of the price to be made by a bank,normally at the seller‘s place,on presentation of specified documents and on the performance of other conditions stated in the credit and advised by the bank to the seller.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 14:51 , Processed in 0.192011 second(s), 21 queries .