QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 60|回复: 0

[考试试题] 2011年外销员考试《外贸外语》模拟试题7(4)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-3-12 22:51:02 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  Dear Sirs:( b% v' z' z; T& D3 L' `
  Thank you for your quotation of Nov. 22. While we quite appreciate the quality of your product, we regret our inability to accept your quotation since your price is on the high side.9 `# g7 k& q) G3 c" y
  In consideration of the fact that prices quoted by other suppliers for similar quality are lower, we would suggest that you reduce your price by 10% so that we may introduce your product to our customers.1 e* e+ W' \5 B
  We believe you will give this matter due consideration to our mutual benefit.
# P2 a7 ?& F2 r" z  Please accept our best regards.. S/ Q' [% G2 [7 C
  Yours faithfully,
! e$ V& t" ^( G1 R/ u  Nov. 29, 2002
9 a& U, n% C$ i+ }8 _  Dear Sirs,) J, l, ?' M% }& {/ o5 ]
  Thank you for your e-mail dated Nov. 25, 2002. Because our prices are already very low, there is a fierce debate in our management team on wheather to reduce our price or not.3 K: S7 ~) t0 _( B' H, p8 u  V
  To maintain our long standing relationship, we strike a balance by accepting your counter offer concerning leather shoes. The board considers the price of Euro $ 36 acceptable on condition that the volume of your order exceeds 6 000 pairs and payment must be made by irrevocable credit at sight.
7 @6 D' {+ _1 T0 T( a# b" @7 l- G  Hoping you agree with us and awaiting your order.$ M9 b2 W* g7 M, @1 ^2 N' e
  Yours truly,1 p4 d2 f& u( Y
  December 5, 2002+ F0 K- Z' W6 @3 X4 X  s
  Dear Sirs,
# C1 m  \- u3 F) ~( V$ H4 [  With regard to your selling conditions in your letter of Nov.29, we finally agree, though 6 000 pairs may be too much for this small market.1 p! \8 p, I8 r0 r
  To save time, please supply us ex stock. The shipment should be effected from Xingang in January of next year after the arrival of our L/C in this month.
  {; m& d# P/ _  We are ready to sign your S/C based on the conditions reached by both of us.( e  E$ m' j  \
  May our friendship last for ever.9 {( S) x7 N  m0 @0 K
  Yours,& E7 l% Y+ B: T$ k. d! q; p
  CONTRACT No. 2001/0657
, |& d+ H, {8 F" b$ |  Sellers:
8 F6 X. W: J" z% x/ ~6 ?5 {  Buyers:
1 H0 v" u5 I( \: }: X8 n  This contract is made by and between the Buyers and the Sellers, whereby the Buyers agree to buy and the Sellers agree to sell the under mentioned commodity according to the terms and conditions stipulated below:
; C: C/ Z4 h# j6 s  Commodity:
' D, s# ?0 u( c: _7 b3 }  Specifications:
7 `+ G: n- {+ c& Y$ \! e  Quantity:
8 h4 k+ E9 I" s" K  Unit Price:& e  J( k9 C& P% a  C2 Y
  Total Value:
/ t- @$ H( L; T; Z0 ~& i4 t  Packing:
# u/ Q. v1 d( z; ?1 Y4 g6 c  Shipping Mark:
8 l3 \5 V8 o8 G6 Z  Insurance:- t7 k+ r  u* j. t
  Time of Shipment:! \- r# }! a- a4 b- _& z1 C
  Port of Shipment:: K/ v& l& [9 a% A2 M
  Port of Destination:2 B$ D, w: t+ ~1 r4 o
  Terms of Payment:# [0 n: x0 I% X6 r* y- X
  V. Write a letter in English asking for amendments to the following letter of credit by checking it with the given contract terms: (15%)
$ o. z. X! Q- e% ~9 d  Bank of East Germany, Ltd.7 K: d; b0 |. \  r# _8 C
  Irrevocable Credit No. 21216 Date: 25 Sept., 2003
( P9 |2 }% x) d2 _  Heilongjiang Forest By-Products Trading Company. J' e. A* V) F2 e$ h6 J& v9 ^
  Dear Sirs,: @* ?5 L9 A  L2 ~  o
  We have to inform you that at the request of our Berlin Branch we open our Irrevocable Credit in your favor for account of Berlin Industrial Corp. to the extent of Euro Dollars 12 000 (Say Twelve Thousand Euro Dollars Only) valid in China until 6 January, 2004,on or before which date your drafts on us at 30 days sight may be negotiated if accompanied by the undermentioned documents evidencing current shipment of goods not later than 10 December,2003 from Harbin to Berlin of the goods described below:timber,50 Cubic Meters.CIF Berlin.; o2 h0 H! j' w; P) [* x) s
  Partial shipment prohibited.
- N6 t( H4 r: X! v  Invoice in five copies certifying that the goods conform to Berlin Industrial Corp.Contract No.1202 dated 3 August,2003.
, Z. X! e, \8 F' ]! b  Shipped Bills of Lading.8 g( Z1 ~- C8 K9 p! @& h
  Packing notes in five copies.
. q5 o) `. X! K* `8 @  Insurance effected by the seller." V6 Z0 L9 m0 ^$ \5 k% L
  The negotiating bank,Bank of China,is to forward the draft and one set of documents to us by airmail and the remainder by a following mail.
( O: ^) C+ ^, t6 H- w* K0 Z; U  Except SO far as otherwise expressly stated,this credit is subject to UCP 500.6 b2 ^# p8 i( }4 I
  No.1202号合同条款:+ `' R' H2 M2 `7 {2 r7 N
  卖方:黑龙江森工产品贸易公司  Q1 U$ R# E9 N5 X0 K' o* R4 {  J
  买方:Berlin Industrial Corp.
0 X+ l" E" x% \8 Z  以CIP柏林每立方米240欧元出售50立方米木材。即期信用证。不许分批装运。+ L" }% F# r8 J2 b( c& _
  Ⅵ。Translate the following passages:(10%)* \) P& p) d# J! w, S* P% |. d
  1.From English into Chinese:
, e9 s9 o8 a& D" W! |  The general principle on which the regulation Of the Sale of Goods Act rests iS that if the buyer iS deemed to have accepted the goods,he loses his right to reject them.He does not,however,lose all rights with respect to them.Although he is now bound to retain them he can still claim damages if the value of the goods which were actually delivered is less than the value of the goods which the seller promised to supply.2 @6 j! W  R7 J( A
  2.From Chinese into English:
# s% ]) c9 v6 Z- @% V  正常情况下,买方不会把记账赊销的购货价款直接汇出,而是让出口商向自己开具一张汇票。这种安排对双方都有利。出口商获得了可议付工具,一旦议付马上就变为现金;而买方则除了见票即付的汇票外,在结算之前获得了一个确定的信用期。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 23:53 , Processed in 0.215492 second(s), 21 queries .