立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 166|回复: 0

[考试试题] 2012年外销员《外贸外语》综合习题及答案2(2)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-3-12 22:51:02 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  11. We wish to stress that shipment must be made within the prescribed time limit, as a further _______ will not be considered by our end - users.& a( P" b" ?: j4 O! l+ X, C+ d( a
  A prolong B protract C extension D expansion
2 [4 \$ F5 T  s2 I& S1 j! }  12. With computer users linked to the Internet growing _____ every year, business is trying to cash in on the worldwide network.
/ w' d. ^8 C( W3 N# G, J' m0 b  A at million B with a million C with one million D by millions& X" _+ q8 [/ Z
  13. We regret having to remind you that 30% of the freight is still ______.7 e! _7 Y% u$ `! R; }8 ?% {
  A owned B owning C outstanding D understanding% l6 b1 a+ @/ U( [/ V
  14. ______ you fulfill the terms of the L/C, we will accept the drafts drawn under this credit.  c* L% z/ |* Q1 f- Y7 W
  A Provided B To provide C In the case D Only if
, G) g" ]$ l7 g7 p6 A2 a  m5 e  15. Kindly advise us of the steamers that call ______ your port every month.
- @' X0 O5 F0 o* M) b  `  A at B on C in D for
9 [$ @- j8 B; `. T: i. }  c6 y( K  16. It should be _______ if you could immediately ______ what quantity you can supply us at present.' A( ]1 w6 y) G5 ~+ s) ?" ~
  A thankful, advise B appreciate, advise C appreciated, advise D appreciating, inform
! Z9 B% A7 ^8 s7 f6 |: n  20. That helps to explain ______ businesses are setting up Net sites even though profits aren‘t yet very big.  T* Q) s# U3 W8 }& O& G* x
  A that B the reason for C why D why that
8 L& P3 E) ^7 {6 G" u$ N  21. We find that there is no stipulation of transshipment _____ in the relative L/C.+ Z' y) P; L$ b3 h& s/ i
  A allowing B which allows C which allowed D being allowed7 `" c* G" ^% ^1 v+ I0 y
  22. After unpacking the case we found that the goods did not ______ with the original sample.  q  k+ d$ ^) W' p! p
  A match B come up C agree D measure
( s! C# o  T% a  w! a6 X  23. If the first shipment ______, we guarantee that we will send you many repeat orders.
7 o$ y8 h. _8 C3 Q+ Y& ]* W& N5 L  A will prove satisfactory B proves satisfactory C turns out a satisfaction D turns out to be satisfied. y  z! V6 I8 S4 r4 h
  24. It is necessary that an arbitration clause _______ in the contract.
; k, |% m7 A# E- }  A will be included B must be included C be included D has been included! \8 L" t8 O, T- b( |
  25. Please see that your written confirmation _____ by the end of this month; otherwise we will be free from the obligation for his offer.
0 N$ H* ]9 g# f# t5 o  A reaches us B will reach us C reach us D reached us
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 07:15 , Processed in 0.338905 second(s), 21 queries .