扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 133|回复: 0

[考试试题] 2012年外销员《外贸外语》综合习题及答案2(4)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-3-12 22:51:02 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  (4)
; w1 @* D9 U1 h/ J* Q; r' k0 E  Incoming Letter
1 Z0 O  T( {$ j+ [  Dear Sirs
/ V% s: _, w, D: p+ I  Your letter of November 20,1999 has been received. As we are anxious to finalize this transaction, we have been exerting ourselves to persuade our clients to accept your prices. Eventually, they have decided to accept.$ \5 ^2 O4 \5 U
  We are glad to have been able to conclude the business with you and await your sales confirmation.4 B/ V; V1 u0 X, q; T9 o5 b3 [* m
  Yours faithfully,9 {8 D; P& |- |5 s/ E
  (5); U6 D) \! F7 ^' Q5 _0 K$ r' a
  Outgoing Letter
  s$ @- C' s3 S$ c8 X  Dear Sirs,
/ d7 f6 M+ R3 y  We‘re glad that your clients have accepted our prices, which are narrowly calculated.
* r6 Z) X# \5 g+ U* ^1 ~$ R  These goods will be packed in boxes of half dozen each and 10 dozen to a carton, and shipped in December from China port to London with transshipment and partial shipments allowed. Insurance is to be covered by us against ALL Risks and War Risk for 100% of the invoice value. Enclosed is our Sales Contract No.116 signed in Beijing on 28th November, 1999 in duplicate, a copy of which please sign and return.; a* ~; H* E: U% K
  Yours faithfully9 j- c. D9 z! l* d
  CONTRACT
' v" U/ J. R! f8 ~5 W- f7 B, `) G+ v+ b  No.______________* |/ j  Y( H# p+ |- b! I* \
  SELLERS:6 ]4 v2 i3 `8 ]# S) D6 u7 ]
  BUYERS:
! U8 |% n& r# R5 ]  e" q  This Contract is made by and between the Buyers and the Sellers, whereby the Buyers agree to buy and the Sellers agree to sell the under - mentioned commodity according to the terms and conditions stipulated below:% I! y8 [; O7 @7 j+ F( B: W6 h, N
  Commodity Size Quantity (doz) Price per doz CIF London Amount- Y+ ~+ a% Z* P; c
  [NextPage]# }; M& L3 j9 g& h# ~7 n# @# A; G
  London Trading Co. Ltd.. M+ F& a2 ^( {$ |3 m9 Z
  (3)
3 a& Z7 I5 f3 k% z& t1 j7 A  Outgoing Letter
. r. _6 m" V; a, y$ q1 {  Dear Sirs,  `. S) }% ^( s; S% r5 O5 `& N' g
  We‘ve received your letter of November 13 and your Order No. 333. Much to our regret,
: z- T+ W& j) w0 }+ W9 x8 g, J) R& Y  we can hardly accept your order at the prices you bid since the prices of raw materials have increased recently. We‘re afraid the best we can do is as follows:' K3 ], j8 r& }
  Commodity Unit Price (Per doz) CIF London Size Quantity(doz)
1 o: I) \' j! Z7 T. h' a: O  Woman`s Nylon Garments USD80.00 Small 15) }" j- E* l/ Y( L. o* V2 T
  Woman`s Nylon Garments USD120.00 Medium 161 x8 E2 K  c! m" X& F
  Woman`s Nylon Garments USD160.00 Large 14
8 z, M1 S: B% p" n/ d2 j, R2 X  As to payment terms, we usually require letters of credit. However,5 [. Y7 B0 S7 A6 y8 o& H& r2 q$ ?
  in view of our long and pleasant relations, we will accept D/P 60 days this time.
' a5 a4 Y: \# r( Q; R4 g/ ^  But it must be clearly understood that, in so doing, we are not establishing a; |6 T' \$ n' Q, `9 E
  precedent. We hope you will accept our prices and give us a reply an soon as possible.) `' C) |7 f; r- n' F# b4 t! _
  Yours faithfully,
/ B- Q' ], j  v9 P/ `& T  (4)/ Q. B, Y% B/ h3 l& z* u
  Incoming Letter, B: Q& m8 s* h! \# [
  Dear Sirs,8 w& ~. q, y2 e7 q9 z9 J; T/ D
  Your letter of November 20,1999 has been received. As we are anxious! _2 K4 c7 m, ]$ }. @! A3 ]
  to finalize this transaction, we have been exerting ourselves to persuade our
7 H, r  v" t1 l% n7 {  clients to accept your prices. Eventually, they have decided to accept.( o% J9 t7 L( |# m- H- b3 K
  We are glad to have been able to conclude the business with you and await your sales confirmation.. z1 e) }" `! a
  Yours faithfully,
/ i' G- V8 a7 y3 Y- o! o  (5)
  n- l: w3 k; A5 e* W) U# U  Outgoing Letter
  K* T4 |9 G; N( I. b  Dear Sirs," [0 K# q( k$ \* K# Y7 p
  We‘re glad that your clients have accepted our prices, which are narrowly calculated.
. a, V1 x. v5 K  j" B6 o  These goods will be packed in boxes of half dozen each and 10 dozen to a carton, and shipped in December from China port to London with transshipment and partial shipments allowed. Insurance is to be covered by us against ALL Risks and War Risk for 100% of the invoice value. Enclosed is our Sales Contract No.116 signed in Beijing on 28th November, 1999 in duplicate, a copy of which please sign and return.4 r$ N7 M# H( w  f5 p( K. a
  Yours faithfully,3 |7 U/ Q/ e. W* ]* Z- ~/ S
  CONTRACT
- a6 F% f' q7 _+ P& ~& `2 |  No.______________3 O9 G1 N2 `* w" z
  SELLERS:
0 |5 r' G* E  ?& o. w  BUYERS:
# l, I) o: S/ o' T$ w  This Contract is made by and between the Buyers and the Sellers, whereby the Buyers agree to buy and the Sellers agree to sell the under - mentioned commodity according to the terms and conditions stipulated below:
7 E, Y' R5 J8 [+ j; x0 P$ Y; q7 p  Commodity Size Quantity (doz) Price per doz CIF London Amount
8 Q  `* a5 I" _  This L/C is valid at our counter until 15 April 2000.5 s; P7 s9 H7 d
  PO5476号合同主要条款:  _- B& x, s5 q1 w5 @
  卖方:中国贸易公司
( N- E7 p5 d  @: r8 z) L/ h" `  买方:哥本哈根进口公司( y( v. r3 h$ m
  商品名称:写字纸8 g' v, n) T) V
  规格:501型- R# r* _& c, k. l
  数量:150公吨
) y" ^' C7 Z8 P. j# N* \. p2 _  单价:CIF哥本哈根每公吨97英镑1 _# Q! q* Y4 O7 S' ~1 P
  总值:14,550英镑
5 R" q) r; \  c1 @0 l  装运期:2000年3月31日前自中国港口至哥本哈根
3 b) Y% ]' G0 z# j% ^- ^; {; \  保险:由卖方按发票金额的110%保一切险和战争险
. M+ T  q+ }8 Y# _+ S$ G2 S% b: B  支付:不可撤销的即期信用证,于装运前1个月一到卖方,并于上述装运期后15天内在中国议付有效
4 S+ J) i* ~0 E# j6 k  [NextPage]  VI.Translate the following passages: (15%)
7 O. H) S) k$ w! @  1. From English into Chinese (5%)9 U$ h( E2 v6 t
  Discount means that sellers offer buyers a certain percentage of reduction on the original price.! E# U0 b9 {5 {
  When competition in the market is fierce, discount will help to improve sellers‘ competitiveness.# c' p- V% a9 y' L5 n# Z* e- I
  There are different kinds of discount, for example, quantity discount, seasonal discount and exceptional discount.
) h" C6 G* p' k. V  The specific amount or percentage of discount varies in different situations. The percentage of discount can be clearly written down in a contract if the seller and the buyer have reached an agreement.
6 w7 `' @& B  K  c1 `  The amount of discount is usually deducted from the buyers‘ payment.
. k9 I8 ]3 T9 F' ~" O. ^; o8 I  2. From Chinese into English: (10%)
. ?8 A" ?  ^/ ~2 ^3 I/ X  1)国际市场营销是重要的,因为世界已变成了一个全球化的场所,国际营销每日都在我们身旁发生,对我们的生活产生着深刻的影响。
/ H7 C1 b; H1 S3 g  2)国际贸易中,只有很少一部分服务贸易。因为,就某种程度来说服务并不比商品那样可以交易。
) r+ c; `6 C( A* i; c  3)在执行合同的过程中,签约双方都应该遵守合同条款。任何一方如果不严格履行,就会给另一方带来麻烦。甚至使另一方遭受损失。1 J( P) U% w4 i7 t) h2 w: I
  4)国际贸易中,时间因素至关重要,所以买方通常坚持货物必须在指定截止日期前或一段时间内装运是很自然的。
6 i0 [9 b' O: |& ?) H  5)技术转让是生产某个产品,使用某个程序或提供某种服务的系统化知识的转让。其要素有"人件"、"软件"和"硬件".
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 02:27 , Processed in 0.187025 second(s), 21 queries .