* J  x0 a0 N# Q2 M" N9 O) P% T  8.FPA    平安险
6 w# e$ F/ D; N* ^3 G  9.Bill of Exchange   汇票4 ]0 J" J! u% g0 E
  10.Aution    拍卖- [, S* b8 m5 N
  2.Form Chinese into English:(5%)- W( L& L( `# J& x! _
  1.世界银行   World Band
) |" [1 N9 u2 O& h  2.电子商务   e-eommerce/e-business
9 ?4 j; d6 _: m4 {5 n, j! m  3.托运人   Shipper/consignor% w. W/ M% j! S2 k! A
  4.进口许可证   Import license/ U# q% y7 p+ E- q* W
  5.国际商会   International Chamber of Commerce (ICC)
! s( E/ s4 I6 ?/ u, ], l  2.Choose the best answer for each of the follwing questions:(25%)1 ?( Y2 T3 E" u( U8 A
  1.Contracts must renewed one week ___D__their expiration.
9 B' ]7 x2 ?7 Q1 _' x) \5 c  A.on  B.against C.the monment of D.before
8 K- l" C, W, c+ p% i  2.The commodities you offered are__B__line with the business scope of our clients.% s" N: P0 b. _2 x, M
  A.outside B.out of C.out D.without
+ B! u! V) `, r; K9 b. `/ u  3.We are arranging for an inspection tour of __C___the material was processed.
5 F/ Y8 @  q- z: f  A.place B.the place C.where D.there
) L& y5 _" c3 x1 W# Q% A  4.We are reconsidering those trade terms_B____might be adverse to the interest of our principals.
& h5 O& ~1 v1 o& [# @( Q! d  A.what B.that C.when D.where8 {  G5 u2 c) T$ [' l& @, A
  5.Information indicates that some similar goods of Indian origin have been sold here___B__about 30% lower than yours." i' h! v) C7 L, M
  A.with a level B.at something C.at quotation D.with a figure
  ^8 G/ d, `2 L3 }. B  6.As we are__B___of there goods,please expedite shipment after receiving our L/C.  R* j/ A8 b' }1 ~' K, z
  A.in badly B.badly in need C.urgent in need D.in urgently need
% w3 ~! A# p7 t+ N! P4 s  7.We give you on the attached sheet full details regarding packing and marking,which must be strictly__A___.4 `# ?8 i6 _0 ]: f% l" z
  A.observed B.abide by C.submitted D.seen- w& n) m" K7 a
  8.We_C___to allow you a special discount if you increase your order to 5000 pains.
# [( e2 b2 {+ \6 u% g+ ~  A.have prepared B.are prepare C.are prepared D.were prepared- C0 G, k1 o. N8 V
  9.The importance of delivery on time_C______overstressed,because failure to recrive goods or services will cause serious inconvenience to the end-users.
! Q1 A) R+ O0 j( H" m  o# S  A.can B.be C.cannot be D.could be3 l. S' a7 J; U- {; ]+ `3 t
  10.___C_____we would like to close the business with you,we find your bid unacceptable." G# C3 ]+ _$ c) w; g# o
  A.Much B.However much C.Much as D.Despite
( B6 v! s" K8 d9 p; f5 s5 m* O2 G  11.We wish to stress that shipment must be made within the prescribed time limit,as a further_C___will not be considered by our end-users.9 _3 r) o& C0 u5 X' b
  A.prolong B.protract C.extension D.expansion
0 D( p$ O8 o/ ]  12.With computer users linked to the Internet growing_D____every year,business is trying to cash in on the worldwide network.
1 r" X. e4 L( q& F0 w4 I. O  A.at million B.with a million C.with one million D.by millions
/ K, l9 s% p2 h6 P! z8 K  13.We regret having to remind you that 30% of the freight is still_C___.& [, X9 z6 r* J! `& I
  A. owned  B.owning C.outstanding D.understanding4 F: z. P6 ~# ]+ |
  14.___A_____you fulfill the terms of the L/C,we will accept the drafts drawn under this credit.% ~. @! S8 X2 F6 f
  A.Provided  B.To provide C.In the case D.Only if
9 T0 J6 v$ }( a, w- |! t0 m  15.Kindly advise us of the steamers that call__A_____your port every month.
' C$ g) m4 c- r9 k0 Z  A.at B.on C.in D.for
# U6 V7 |8 ]) @, X  16.It should be__C___if you could immedialy________what quantity you can supply us at present." Y7 n" i0 r* P9 q, z3 y9 e
  A.thankful,advise  B.appreciate,advise C.appreciated,advise D.appreciating,inform
+ D3 z% Y9 d, v  g7 u4 a  17.We thank you for your e-mail of November 25__B____your purchase of 10 M/T wild rice.
- I% F1 J9 p2 }& B% ]3 q  A.confirm B.confirming C.to confirm D.confirmed
8 @' |9 d) F0 z% E! }5 `  18.Subject to satisfactory arrangements __D____terms and conditions,we should be pleased to act as your sole agent.1 a5 p& U0 R+ k* z4 H9 m1 b
  A.as B.as per C.as if D.as to
- a  t- W6 M8 q# R  19.Our usual terms of payment are___B____L/C and we hope they will be satisfactory______you.
- [2 L, n7 Z6 F) s  A.by,for  B.by,to C.for,to D.for,with8 ?; y; I. |( U, z- v* x
  20.That helps to explain__C____businesses are setting up Net sites even though profits aren`t yet very big.
- d( Q6 f' ?3 V2 y  A.that B.the reason for C.why D.why that( i  Y9 g" S; X( y
  21.We find that there is no stipulation of transshipment_D____in the relative L/C.
. _" o; e, C# h+ s. M3 [3 o- j$ R8 i  A.allowing B.which allows C.which allowed D.being allowed
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 04:48 , Processed in 0.242176 second(s), 21 queries .