立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 193|回复: 0

[考试辅导] 2011外销员考试辅导模拟:外贸英语试题与答案2

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-3-12 23:18:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  为了帮助考生系统的复习外销员课程,全面的了解外销员考试的相关重点,小编特编辑汇总了2011年外销员考试相关资料,希望对您参加本次考试有所帮助!0 E# C/ c6 m- t- {/ t$ n$ y, E, K
  II.Choose the best answer for each of the following question (25%)) x7 d* |" w, f& O: S1 Q9 Y
  1. Contracts must be renewed one week _______ their expiration.
* R  Y8 J5 j0 _3 K$ i) k  A on B against C the moment of D before
( u( w" ^/ j, N" s) a  2. The commodities you offered are _________ line with the business scope of our clients.$ K9 g9 H1 ?1 @- `, }$ i0 V' Q
  A outside B out of C out D without- y* B) n# @0 Q- X0 Q
  3. We are arranging for n inspection tour of _________ the material was processed.
  X" R% l& N& [5 f8 K  A place B the place C where D there" f8 g9 K+ S1 u7 v2 E
  4. We are reconsidering those trade terms _______ might be adverse to the interest of our principals.2 K5 _( l9 ?6 @( o! z
  A what B that C when D where
: J7 d' E) t  V. ]4 M2 ?  5. Information indicates that some similar goods of Indian origin have been sold here _______ about 30% lower than yours.
$ N3 `- |) r+ y! c  A with a level B at something C at quotation D with a figure, M" C9 h1 z' N- n6 I. K
  6. As we are ________ of these goods, please expedite shipment after receiving our L/C.
6 ~! O: c* b% P5 z  A in badly need B badly in need C urgent in need D in urgently need
1 n  _4 z; q" k  f  }2 R8 x$ z  7. We give you on the attached sheet full details regarding packing and marking, which must be strictly ________.
# T! ?  ~1 T7 c3 o) s2 D$ N- j  A observed B abide by C submitted D seen0 \8 G  \. l2 a6 N6 p) }5 M
  8. We ______ to allow you a special discount if you increase your order to 5000 pairs.
" c, ~- e/ [  T; \( q) k  A have prepared B are prepare C are prepared D were prepared
; c: a* D0 p/ G" A  9. The importance of delivery on time ______ overstressed, because failure to receive goods or services will cause serious inconvenience to the end-users.
& S# H* s6 D) D' F$ N  A can B be C cannot be D could be# k$ Y- Z( l1 n2 H8 Y( l! L
  11. We wish to stress that shipment must be made within the prescribed time limit, as a further _______ will not be considered by our end - users.
! P5 T/ `! e, ]% k2 N  A prolong B protract C extension D expansion/ K+ r, _2 B# H' Z9 \
  12. With computer users linked to the Internet growing _____ every year, business is trying to cash in on the worldwide network.
" |+ B, u0 ~+ A$ s  A at million B with a million C with one million D by millions
- d+ n( @" k" t& O  K  13. We regret having to remind you that 30% of the freight is still ______.
2 M- \9 ~. t$ C! O; ~  A owned B owning C outstanding D understanding
& B9 }$ i# s/ G1 B) Z  14. ______ you fulfill the terms of the L/C, we will accept the drafts drawn under this credit.
/ H! T% }. \+ H# h: Z+ o* ^3 k  A Provided B To provide C In the case D Only if1 C" S3 c, Y/ T- W, l" I+ ~0 J' b; C
  15. Kindly advise us of the steamers that call ______ your port every month.
" z7 E' u& T; ~  \. a# M  A at B on C in D for
1 M6 j; I0 }0 o7 R  16. It should be _______ if you could immediately ______ what quantity you can supply us at present.
( ?4 N- e+ `: N- s  A thankful, advise B appreciate, advise C appreciated, advise D appreciating, inform
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 20:12 , Processed in 0.238575 second(s), 21 queries .