立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 110|回复: 0

[考试辅导] 2012年外销员外贸外语辅导:商品品质英语口语

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-3-12 23:18:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  为了帮助考生系统的复习2012年外销员考试课程全面的了解外销员考试教材的相关重点,小编特编辑汇总了2012年外销员考试辅导资料,希望对您参加本次考试有所帮助!8 j. n. j$ F/ \& M* g
  外销员考试辅导:商品品质英语口语
" {& |* ^1 H) f' |/ N+ h. D8 H  商品品质决定交易本质上的价值,因此它是最重要的交易因素之一。贸易上的品质决定方法有:凭样品买卖,凭标准买卖,凭规格买卖等。下面我们来看看品质的表达法。
) b, e, i) M4 [+ B  W  [品质优良]:quality is excellent/ superior/ very good/ fine/ best/ high/ wonderful/ supreme/ attractive8 w: O7 M. l! K- N* N
  [品质低劣]:quality is bad/ inferior/ not good/ poor/ imperfect/ defective/ faulty/ second-rate/ lower/ unsatisfactory
  g6 V6 N. |( z: E5 O  [品质保证]:retain the good quality; keep up to the standard quality; obtain a good quality; attain the best quality; secure an excellent quality5 o, d- m* n% K$ u% O! c
  [物品以达标准品质]:An article is up to the standard quality; An article is of the same quality as the standard; An article is equal to the standard quality; An article is the same as the standard quality
( H* ^3 t: |9 `; r  [物品在标准以下]:An article is below the standard* [3 m8 R9 f9 P1 \% J, }4 V
  [物品在标准以上]:An article is above the standard
; N6 Q: {& z, M* [$ o4 W: E  [物品和样品一致]:An article is up to the sample; An article corresponds with the sample; An article is equal to the sample.
5 W9 g8 W( \7 [/ I9 f6 K0 r  -average quality 标准品质
( L$ ]( N8 M5 {. b! {  y$ W* D  We would like to buy 500 tons of average quality corn.
7 r/ r( Q( A! h0 ~9 \' A  -customary quality 一般品质7 v) I7 j9 Q5 K6 b) R! M* B
  The quality of the goods shipped is customary quality.
0 Y, k! O: z+ E3 o1 W; G' s4 ]  -best quality, prime quality, first-rate quality 最佳品质. N/ e' V9 T8 _2 ]6 F! r
  The goods supplied shall only be those of best quality./ d& |/ E" B" P- l& P+ `
  -quality inspection certificate 品质检验证书 来源:考试大: Z( ^7 P6 _, v' [
  Please be sure to attach a quality inspection certificate.
6 @  E- Y1 R3 }1 W8 Q5 _# \9 H$ [& T1 V  -difference in quality 品质上的差异; K$ `- G" U9 L3 u5 Q7 _( E
  There is a big difference in quality between the trial order and the order of this time.9 F' y+ V: ]9 a, t: m
  -guarantee of quality 品质保证: t; l7 a2 }8 o7 |" z. |
  We request a guarantee of quality for a period of one year on all the goods you sell.# G' u: M3 K7 O* D1 n# i) R( A
  -sacrifice quality 降低品质
/ O$ T. ^4 i4 b3 f# P8 i( T  If you sacrifice the quality and deliver goods of imperfect quality to us, well will refuse acceptance of them.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 19:19 , Processed in 0.272173 second(s), 21 queries .