立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 125|回复: 0

[考试辅导] 2012年外销员外贸外语辅导:广交会常用外语1

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-3-12 23:18:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  为了帮助考生系统的复习2012年外销员考试课程全面的了解外销员考试教材的相关重点,小编特编辑汇总了2012年外销员考试辅导资料,希望对您参加本次考试有所帮助!4 p- L' m+ K* {3 |' p
  外销员考试辅导:广交会常用外语
1 Q# r% o. @4 U$ s' @  问好
' W4 `" K/ B: A. ~9 f1 G. k* `  1. Good morning/afternoon/evening./May I help you? /Anything I can do for you?
9 u2 K- j( R. U. n  2. How do you do? /How are you? /Nice to meet you., T/ Q0 {$ A# o! ?' J5 J& B' P7 [
  3. It‘s a great honor to meet you./I have been looking forward to meeting you.5 v: b# e: r4 t- `5 E# s  @
  4. Welcome to China.
+ ]; V1 G  G6 j  5. We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here., ^2 ^- j& Y( g3 s& l9 u
  6. I hope you‘ll have a pleasant stay here. Is this your fist visit to China?
5 a+ L' w) W; l7 G1 e( X) D3 m  7. Do you have much trouble with jet lag?1 n1 j2 F: b3 X0 e2 m: O, O
  机场接客5 ]9 E. `* Q$ o
  1. Excuse me; are you Mr. Wilson from the International Trading Corporation?3 C- H; Z5 f. `
  2. How do I address you?  @8 O% w+ `. l
  3. May name is Benjamin liu. I‘m from the Fuzhou E-fashion Electronic Company. I’m here to meet you.0 u0 o0 W& s* D3 O9 [) i
  4. We have a car can over there to take you to your hotel. Did you have a nice trip?/ w' M5 |! C4 m, N3 C) u! s
  5. Mr. David smith asked me to come here in his place to pick you up.
% c' c0 I/ ?8 B( P% ~3 {" J. o  6. Do you need to get back your baggage?. E/ _1 x  b; J" ~
  7. Is there anything you would like to do before we go to the hotel?( n7 {7 u2 R+ d( J' E
  相互介绍" O! U3 K5 h6 m) q
  1. Let me introduce my self. My name is Benjamin Liu, an Int‘l salesman in the Marketing Department.
- d& C! |- O" D, Y- v' v  2. Hello, I am Benjamin Liu, an Int‘l salesman of FUZHOU E-FASHION ELECTRONIC COMPANY. Nice to meet you. /pleased to meet you. / It is a pleasure to meet you.* G6 r' E( r9 N5 O7 m9 {/ g! N
  3. I would like to introduce Mark Sheller, the Marketing department manager of our company.
7 p: H  Y& B  f+ x# l  4. Let me introduce you to Mr. Li, general manager of our company.% }1 K! A& O8 d" B/ Q% s
  5. Mr. Smith, this is our General manage, Mr. Zhen, this is our Marketing Director, Mr.Lin. And this is our RD Department Manager, Mr. Wang.- d$ Y) W$ f* z, p# C# W
  6. If I‘m not mistaken, you must be Miss Chen from France.  u/ _6 ]( S0 Z3 [+ h1 q6 w5 t9 l' \' S
  7. Do you remember me? Benjamin Liu from Marketing Department of PVC. We met several years ago.
* N2 v6 M4 \  N8 _. U! k  L  8. Is there anyone who has not been introduced yet?
( C+ t3 p; Q9 [  L; ?9 s- h5 M* u  9. It is my pleasure to talk with you.! t1 i2 A6 `6 F) W
  10. Here is my business card. / May I give you my business card?
, F9 H# u) Z9 z9 F* [2 D5 u  11. May I have your business card? / Could you give me your business card?
9 k: @, \) c- H! O% _* i  12. I am sorry. I can‘t recall your name. / Could you tell me how to pronounce your name again?9 M9 n; ]/ [6 O: W- @+ v
  13. I‘ am sorry. I have forgotten how to pronounce your name.. P/ S5 c. w( H% V
  小聊
( Q& c, ^0 u: E+ N  1. Is this your first time to China?
# _1 p; ^' @  a$ S) S4 z  2. Do you travel to China on business often?; b4 j% J- M* p7 }; j4 r
  3. What kind of Chinese food do you like?0 K  m4 i  @! h3 C3 Y3 S
  4. What is the most interesting thing you have seen in China?. m& n) g/ u4 g- s2 e
  5. What is surprising to your about China?
& k* s3 M7 h. n; N  6. The weather is really nice.6 d+ Z. F) f; P$ u: j
  7. What do you like to do in your spare time?3 B: ~) c6 ?1 t
  8. What line of business are you in?
7 Q4 m+ i) D1 Q. [  9. What do you think about…? /What is your opinion?/What is your point of view?- n6 `  r! @4 s
  10. No wonder you're so experienced.+ X' E( x. |; q8 C% c$ m
  11. It was nice to talking with you. / I enjoyed talking with you.
7 H1 v  }  i1 Z) ]8 a5 }4 D  12. Good. That's just what we want to hear.- [" M; O. ~6 f5 g6 i
  确认话意# _( l6 c# X5 k7 n
  1. Could you say that again, please?
+ ~+ r- n7 j2 ]  2. Could you repeat that, please?5 n1 Y# O" H2 o; o7 N1 C0 h& N
  3. Could you write that down?
$ h! _7 y1 Y0 L# a! U  4. Could you speak a little more slowly, please?
) A/ d! g' e4 k8 W+ g; k2 w0 u$ s  5. You mean…is that right?
) o, G) F9 {: ]. U3 p7 J  6. Do you mean……?
* ^* y+ `7 L+ C9 J3 ?  7. Excuse me for interrupting you.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 17:04 , Processed in 0.200767 second(s), 21 queries .