立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 205|回复: 0

[考试辅导] 2011年报检员考试辅导:基础英语复习资料(12)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-3-14 16:01:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  为了帮助考生系统的复习2011年报检员考试课程全面的了解报检员考试教材的相关重点,小编特编辑汇总了2011年报检员考试辅导资料,希望对您参加本次考试有所帮助!
2 f9 i4 z$ n9 E. L* u7 O4 [  报检员考试辅导:基础英语复习资料
5 q  C$ q/ ~. _* Q2 K/ J  麻袋装,包装完好。Packed in Gunny Bales Packing Sound.
& E$ r6 ~* s/ K/ R  \6 y, P! f  集装箱装运,箱号***,集装箱外观完整,箱号清晰,封识完好。货物纸箱包装,包装完好。 Shipped with Container No.*** with Intact Appearance,Clear Number And Sound Sealing.The Goods Were Packed in Cartons and Packing Sound.
7 d" A! `) f- }& D% f6 y  木托盘装,外扎四道铁箍,包装完好。Packed on Wooden Pallet Bound with Four Iron Belts Externally and Packing Sound
! D+ _$ m+ M* i9 i  ?  We'll have the contract ready for signature. 我们应准备好合同待签字。
2 b( L3 }. p9 v0 G& N  We signed a contract for medicines. 我们签订了一份药品合同。7 B2 i6 K, S3 @" z: W( v
  Mr. Zhang sings the contract on behalf of the China National Silk Import & Export Corporation. 张先生代表中国丝绸进出口总公司在合同上签了字。
' K  O% z) G* c5 ^  A Japanese company and SINOCHEM have entered into a new contract. 中国化工进出口总公司已经和日本一家公司签订了一份新合同。
2 l4 J% N; k- I2 H  It was because of you that we landed the contract. 因为有了你,我们才签了那份合同。
& o$ o3 J6 |8 x/ T  We offered a much lower price, so they got the contract. 由于我们报价低,他们和我们签了合同。; [. z: q4 a8 _' y" @& y1 Y  A5 i1 r; [
  Are we anywhere near a contract yet? 我们可以(接近于)签合同了吗?
$ k8 u9 g! u% W  We sign a contract when we are acting as principals.("principals" refers to the "seller" and the "buyer") 当我们作为货主时都要签订合同。(这里的"货主"指合同中的卖方和买方)
: l( q6 Y' ^" _  I know we (the seller) should draw up a contract and the buyer has to sign it. 我们知道我们(卖方)应该拟出一份合同,买方必须签署合同。( j& B& x2 A0 }: C+ _
  We should simultaneously sign two contracts, one sales contract for beef and mutton, and the other contract of equal value for the purchase of cotton. 我们同时签两个合同,一是牛羊肉的销售(出口)合同,另一个是等额的棉花购买(进口)合同。
; v% J/ C0 S+ W$ f% [  We both want to sign a contract, and we have to make some concessions to do it. 我们都想签合同,因此双方都要做些让步。5 E# D! Q0 b0 a( [# j+ y
  We are here to discuss a new contract with you. 我们来这里和您谈谈订一份新合同的问题。
7 c" ?! J% `3 Q$ z8 g9 _  Our current contract is about to expire, and we'll need to discuss a new one. 欧文们现有合同快要期满了,需要再谈一个新合同。
$ ?. F/ [+ Q/ i  We can repeat the contract on the same terms. 我们可以按同样条件再订一个合同。  M2 d3 p. t" a
  A few problems with supply under the old contract must be quickly resolved. 老合同中的一些供货问题必须尽快解决。% @! P0 {) h% K3 z
  We ought to clear up problems arising from the old contract. 我们应该清理一下老合同中出现的问题。
: p0 x* s% `$ ?; a, |  Do you always make out a contract for every deal? 每笔交易都需要订一份合同吗?; N' ]3 K/ u) H+ C) t, \! ^) m
  As per the contract, the construction of factory is now under way.根据合同规定,工厂的建设正在进行中。. w5 T: j* p8 a) O
  Words and Phrases contract 合同,订立合同
. H& h+ q& o% o+ ^. P  contractor 订约人,承包人% x5 w+ W7 R0 E: N  g8 ^' z) \
  contractual 合同的,契约的2 D1 Q+ A1 a$ x& G8 {5 Z- v& |, t
  to make a contract 签订合同
, d" D3 i/ y" X1 V' z6 [8 a  to place a contract 订合同/ M% V7 O0 d+ m. Q3 N( Y- A
  to enter into a contract 订合同
  |' O$ {' I' o  to sign a contract 签合同* I" {( A" A7 i) p' c
  to draw up a contract 拟订合同
; ~9 L& S/ k, a" G  to draft a contract 起草合同1 M/ p* P* e8 v- [8 R
  to get a contract 得到合同
! ?# B. T' N% O* p$ e  to land a contract 得到(拥有)合同, \2 P# r# p2 P: M. L5 L7 ]
  to countersign a contract 会签合同
  Y; `3 P& W, s. j2 y  to repeat a contract 重复合同
4 R* F8 {+ {3 T7 \  an executory contract 尚待执行的合同
+ _1 J# B/ ~% U) b1 c# z& y  a nice fat contract 一个很有利的合同( R7 ]' R6 w- |4 l6 a* |( j" i
  originals of the contract 合同正本. e* O4 @  e/ K
  copies of the contract 合同副本( X: a3 [0 `- y2 P
  a written contract 书面合同. l% E/ d+ _; s+ _
  to make some concession 做某些让步# D- f! J* K: q( ^5 M! e

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 18:35 , Processed in 0.171297 second(s), 21 queries .