QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 104|回复: 0

[考试辅导] 2012年报检员英语学习:常用句子四

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-3-14 16:01:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  - We can repeat the contract on the same terms.我们可以按同样条件再订一个合同。
. \# J, H: G# n' f  A few problems with supply under the old contract must be quickly resolved.老合同中的一些供货问题必须尽快解决。
- F# o  l% g# ^/ P  We ought to clear up problems arising from the old contract.我们应该清理一下老合同中出现的问题。. S& h2 M. c( [4 ?6 \$ z$ M
  Do you always make out a contract for every deal?每笔交易都需要订一份合同吗?
7 K% p: Q7 x) P/ O  Look at this contract.请看这份合同。5 K/ _9 g! j( l
  These are two originals of the contract we prepared.这是我们准备好的两份合同正本。/ A4 a4 g' j% y
  We enclose our sales contract No.45 in duplicate.附上我们第45号销售合同一式两份。
$ }$ Q3 E+ v, w! c  The copy of our contract will be returned.合同的副本将被归还。
7 }; A, K! p; r2 e  R  This contract is for 250 metric tons of groundnuts at RMB1800 per M/T C&F Copenhagen.这是一份250吨花生的合同,价格为每公吨哥本哈根成本加运费价1800元。 May I refer you to Article 5 of the General Terms and Conditions of the contract?请您看看合同一般条款的第五条。4 @5 n/ P9 T" ]  Q
  May I refer you to the contract stipulation about packing (or shipping.……)?请您看看合同中有关包装(装运)的规定。
  Q" h9 {* Y+ i) x* U! i5 w* @  You must state the description of the goods, the quantity and the unit price in each contract.每笔合同中都应该提到的商品的性能说明、数量和单价。2 N/ E3 y7 K6 ?/ q1 u
  What are the main clauses in the contract?合同中的主要条款有哪些?
$ N9 x4 T% U2 S' `0 r8 U  There is an arbitration clause in the contract.(or insurance clause, inspection clause, shipping clause.……)这是合同中的一项仲裁条款。(或:保险条款,检验条款,装运条款等)
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 17:53 , Processed in 0.161948 second(s), 21 queries .