QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 120|回复: 0

[考试辅导] 2012年报检员英语学习:常用句子三

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-3-14 16:01:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  麻袋装,包装完好。Packed in Gunny Bales Packing Sound.6 d% I/ X, B, S' w; U1 W$ z3 w
  集装箱装运,箱号***,集装箱外观完整,箱号清晰,封识完好。货物纸箱包装,包装完好。 Shipped with Container No.*** with Intact Appearance,Clear Number And Sound Sealing.The Goods Were Packed in Cartons and Packing Sound.! q9 p8 q4 [  L& o; r& S5 r: J: V
  木托盘装,外扎四道铁箍,包装完好。Packed on Wooden Pallet Bound with Four Iron Belts Externally and Packing Sound
# q/ _% D7 f- z- h  We'll have the contract ready for signature.我们应准备好合同待签字。
1 j$ t. r* C+ i, `: R  We signed a contract for medicines.我们签订了一份药品合同。. b$ w# ]/ d" R  V/ [
  Mr. Zhang sings the contract on behalf of the China National Silk Import & Export Corporation.张先生代表中国丝绸进出口总公司在合同上签了字。  v. ^( e0 @( f9 `
  A Japanese company and SINOCHEM have entered into a new contract.中国化工进出口总公司已经和日本一家公司签订了一份新合同。9 M% ?* f, t# q" ^$ P0 K
  It was because of you that we landed the contract.因为有了你,我们才签了那份合同。2 h& W1 I+ [& M! d* i9 {6 }+ d
  We offered a much lower price, so they got the contract.由于我们报价低,他们和我们签了合同。
( j; M$ v4 R+ E  Are we anywhere near a contract yet?我们可以(接近于)签合同了吗?
8 \' C( _/ Z8 D! w# U5 d  We sign a contract when we are acting as principals.("principals" refers to the "seller" and the "buyer")当我们作为货主时都要签订合同。(这里的"货主"指合同中的卖方和买方)
: l1 }0 D- d* @0 [$ Q  I know we (the seller) should draw up a contract and the buyer has to sign it.我们知道我们(卖方)应该拟出一份合同,买方必须签署合同。/ h& j2 d* _% l* O# L; L1 q* Y
  We should simultaneously sign two contracts, one sales contract for beef and mutton, and the other contract of equal value for the purchase of cotton.我们同时签两个合同,一是牛羊肉的销售(出口)合同,另一个是等额的棉花购买(进口)合同。
9 h5 R' G* Q2 y0 A9 J  We both want to sign a contract, and we have to make some concessions to do it.我们都想签合同,因此双方都要做些让步。
) P5 p/ E) n: A0 i% W4 o0 ]  We are here to discuss a new contract with you.我们来这里和您谈谈订一份新合同的问题。  b" I1 E* k6 U3 r
  Our current contract is about to expire, and we'll need to discuss a new one.欧文们现有合同快要期满了,需要再谈一个新合同。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 21:51 , Processed in 0.231719 second(s), 21 queries .