立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 148|回复: 0

[考试辅导] 2012年物流师考试辅导:基本物流英语

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-3-16 13:40:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  为了帮助考生系统的复习2012年物流师考试课程全面的了解物流师试教材的相关重点,小编特编辑汇总了2012年物流师考试辅导资料,希望对您参加本次考试有所帮助!( C; Y' w1 v5 }7 q$ O. ?' y& I
  Shall we take up the question of inspection today?
5 y6 z% w) g+ K- m4 X  今天咱们讨论商品检验问题吧。
" _/ i8 m) t+ k: w8 G  G2 P! o  The inspection of commodity is no easy job.
8 V) V* L+ w" O0 I3 F3 f2 i  商检工作不是那么简单。4 r, T, i- K& ]4 K" [- B
  Mr. Black is talking with the Chinese importer about inspecting the goods.; N8 [) e5 j$ Y6 H/ }
  布莱克先生与中方进口商就商品检验问题进行洽谈。" {4 q; q2 D/ v2 E! |) b4 N
  As an integral part of the contract, the inspection of goods has its special9 V1 E, g2 N. g6 N& G
  importance. 作为合同里的一个组成部分,商品检验具有特殊的重要性。
% ^- L; X' J+ h# o! Z/ F( J& R  We should inspect this batch of porcelain ware to see if there is any breakage.
9 V. a# T6 W3 T7 i) Q) c  我们要检查一下这批瓷器是否有破损的。& r" ~$ j4 Y: t6 {' v3 \
  The exporters have the right to inspect the export goods before delivery to the shipping line.
2 V* b2 j7 O! U1 Z5 |- i- o  出口商在向船运公司托运前有权检验商品。
  Y! g& e: H/ Y# N  The inspection should be completed within a month after the arrival of the goods.7 k! d4 r: ^* e2 ^! |
  商品检验工作在到货后一个月内完成。
( O8 |$ v7 O) S3 E  How should we define the inspection rights?& ?" Y, h5 H4 e7 n* b% l1 M4 Y
  商检的权力怎样加以明确呢?
# ?. ]9 I8 Q0 f+ [, G  I‘m worried that there might be some disputes over the results of inspection.
& f* g4 t' [- E0 P. T+ ]  我担心对商检的结果会发生争议。
# D3 w+ O7 I+ g: o5 Y  Well accept the goods only if the results from the two inspections are identical with each other.( S, u& P6 G8 J/ X2 f
  如果双方的检测结果一致,我们就收货。
/ A1 t0 c$ Q& n! w# c' e+ J8 O$ Z8 P# j  Where do you wish to reinspect the goods?
+ M2 o4 U/ p+ k9 }, f9 v  您希望在哪里复验商品?
3 Q$ u- }4 ?5 ~8 l. F' h  The importers have the right to reinspect the goods after their arrival.
! w& {$ O9 o' C' ^! R6 I  进口商在货到后有权复验商品。
" K- l2 y9 @3 a% c5 k  What‘s the time limit for the reinspection?3 B+ Y  c8 a3 E# l% T
  复验的时限是什么时候?
6 s+ k: j2 h/ w: I  It‘s very complicated to have the goods reinspected and tested.
, _& H5 Q2 f. a' Y# K  这批货测试和复验起来比较复杂。
, B- P, ^7 @2 I; r5 I: d3 O( D  What if the results from the inspection and the reinspection do not coincide with each other?
5 [% w7 D$ d" r, J  如果检验和复验的结果有出入该怎么办呢?
) s) a) X1 |  J8 m" ?0 c  Who issues the inspection certificate in case the quality do not confirm to the contract?4 C- F7 [6 F  U4 @/ N
  如果货物的质量与合同不符,由谁出具检验证明书呢?; l: q8 B+ ^) Y4 @0 l0 G' c
  The certificate will be issued by China Import and Export Commodity Inspection Bureau or by any of its branches.
' ?0 U8 u% @5 @' d$ w  检验证明书将由中国进出口商品检验局或其分支机构出具。
. V  T* C' S# F0 _5 x  The Inspection Certificate will be signed by the commissioner of your bureau.2 I9 u& u- w# F% d/ a
  检验证明书将由商检局局长签字。5 r( |: f; K; w* [& `# d  @
  Our certificates are made valid by means of the official seal and personal chop of the commissioner.
5 b: O  [1 S; ^8 T* J  我们的证明书以盖公章和局长签字为有效。
1 h- Z' N$ k3 i% t3 ^  As a rule, our certificate is made out in Chinese and English./ h1 ?6 |% R* A% H
  通常证明书是用中文和英文开具的。- h' E) C5 Q9 P  I2 D6 h9 u% j
  You may have another certificate showing the goods to be free from radioactive contamination.
! B: {1 ^& F' ?$ `* _" t6 v7 h; E  你们还要出具另一份证明书,以证明货物没有受放射线污染。
7 T. z; Z7 h% @: a. b* O% _  Our goods must be up to export standards before the Inspection Bureau releases them.: c9 A2 V, s% `% g
  我们的货物只有在符合出口标准后,商检局才予以放行。7 j& O- r& E/ P" n
  Our Inspection Bureau will issue a Veterinary Inspection Certificate to show that the shipment is in conformity with export standards.! `6 N; y5 j0 `* w: z  q. O+ ~
  商检局将出具动物检疫证明书以证明货物符合出口标准。& H$ h/ r2 L; R; a8 _9 _) ^  w1 M
  Is it convenient for you to engage a surveyor?( Z3 {1 }  z' p( u) V' D5 e
  你们联系公证方便吗?
3 A3 [) |. F: P7 ~  We have the best surveyor, China Import and Export Commodity Inspection Bureau.
" P5 }8 X. U7 n1 Z4 b  我们有最好的公证行,即中国 进出口商品检验局。* s: y8 ^  j& f8 j$ K9 e( J' }

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 00:36 , Processed in 0.218743 second(s), 21 queries .