" Q- p. a2 V; `: D  D.有一定管理经验者+ T- W5 H9 A1 H  b) @9 J% G2 D5 H
  50.物流培训师在授课时与学员交流沟通的方式是( )。# k, f2 P) {, C( {: M( M# L9 n
  A.Language communication
6 }7 T: L, W1 V' H  B.Asking questions
8 ]; N; Y+ n& J  C.Eye contact5 e1 k5 `  O4 T
  D.Controlling atmosphere& G2 H6 H+ u, A3 g
  物流英语(阅读、理解下面2段短文并回答问题)
) q( G9 O5 X9 z( C7 w! U1 u( c  Essay 1 What is logistics?: c, e; C0 Z: Z6 c
  In the current business environment,logistics is generally accepted as a veryVimportant element for the economic development and business growth of a region,especially a port city.' f( m5 b- d+ L6 b
  In reality,what does logistics mean? In which way does it operate?8 @' W/ i: K# c( x' w
  For simple definition,logistics is a set of procedures in which commodity is delivered in an efficient manner from suppliers to customers.There are three key aspects to the concepts:
: w' W, ^& _) N: L  1.Movement of goods7 n1 Y$ h: j( \, G8 O9 `$ l
  Goods can be considered as valuable objects,such as cargo and materials that are valuable and purchasable through commercial transactions and processes.Flow can be determined as methods in which goods are moved or transferred between locations,intermediaries and merchandisers.Modes of transportation include motor,rail,water,air and pipeline.# B3 ~0 S0 r, Q6 X9 B* |) s2 o
  2.Direction of the flow of goods
3 f; r* {/ F+ w7 N  In the open market place,buyers and sellers represent two ends of a cormmercial transaction.Buyers are usually customers who demand the goods,while,as sellers are suppliers who provide such goods.When a transaction is agreed upon (sometimes payment is completed,other times the payment is arranged to be completed at a later stage),the suppliers have the responsibility to arrange for the goods to be delivered to the customers.
$ J& r$ `! s  T& O. n9 e  3.Efficient management of the flow process
- J1 e% J' f, J" Z  The transportation of goods should bear low cost and ensure safety and punctuality.It should do its best to avoid wasting customers‘ resources.Currently,the flow of goods is generally controlled by both hardware and software.By hardware,we mean logistics facilities and equipment,such as ports,warehouses and trucks,ships,railroad,cars and airlines.By software,we mean information system,standardization and datasharing.* b6 G+ @, Q' ]8 _5 u! J8 z; k7 q. L
  Questions:( n2 Q. V4 t3 r# o6 L# Q
  51.What is logistics? ( )
' y5 P! t* Z/ f2 w. L: m" g' K  A.It is a set of procedures in which goods are delivered from suppliers to customers in the manner of cost efficient and well service.
4 @; ~) s7 w6 F- N  B.It is a part of a process to deliver goods and services from one place to another.! l1 m5 X) g- a! C( S
  C.It is a process to transport and store goods.
+ ~5 ~/ M) Y: `% l- s  D.It is the information system for goods movement.) r2 f: C' C9 d
  52.Which of the following is a key aspect of logistics? ( )1 p9 Z* D# k) {: R3 k- r3 B
  A.Goods.
$ x3 R- I* u" J3 Y  B.Customers.1 M& D1 f9 I/ D8 O/ i" U
  C.Suppliers.
# _6 V( h: \2 k- v" g6 M  D.Movement of goods.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 05:28 , Processed in 0.299804 second(s), 21 queries .