QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 1191|回复: 0

[货代试题] 2010年国际货运专业英语考试真题及答案(16)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-3-17 14:18:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  四、完形填空(每题1分,共10分。每题答案只能选择一个,多选不得分)
! k( e* |' W6 {0 w- t% D6 K2 k5 f  41 or air consignment note refers to a receipt issued by an international courier company for goods and an evidence of the contract of carriage, the AWB is 42 . The AWB has a tracking number which can be used to check the status of delivery, and current position of the shipment. The number consists of a three digits airline prefix issued by IATA identifying 43 .In air freight, the exporter (the consignor) often engages a freight forwarder or consolidator to handle the forwarding of goods. The 44 provides a Shipper's Letter of Instructions which authorizes the forwarding agent to sign certain documents (e.g. the AWB) on behalf of the consignor. The AWB must indicate that the goods have been accepted for carriage, and it must be signed or authenticated by the 45 or the named agent for or on behalf of the carrier.
$ U& l8 p# Q  b4 ?  41. A. Bill of Lading B. Air Waybill C. Shipping Note D. Mate‘s Receipt
. h! d/ Y- f) }9 V. |: |9 H( W  42. A. negotiable B. neutral C. non-negotiable D. transferable' R- }# U$ K. R( H* E& w; x- `
  43. A. carrier B. shipper C. consignor D. consignee
  P2 Z& @( I: _# {/ `5 p* ]  44. A. carrier B. shipper C. consignor D. consignee
7 [+ k$ h$ K7 F) ]. K  45. A. carrier B. shipper C. consignor D. consignee9 Q& b4 f# }' A
  答案:BCACA4 `7 N; _) o# U/ E# j  w, [
  Letter of Credit can be divided into many kinds based on the circumstances. For example, 46 refers to the shipping documents are required under the L/C. Oppositely if the shipping documents are not required and only drafts are required, they are called 47 . Under 48 , there is another confirming bank in addition to that of the issuing bank undertaking to pay. 49 cannot be cancelled or amended within its term of validity without agreement of issuing bank once the L/C is opened. Sight credits meant that the 50 should effect payment upon receipt of the drafts.7 \3 n' o# |- `' T6 w. H
  46. A. documentary credit B. confirmed credit C. irrevocable credit D. clean credit9 a  a# m0 s* y9 q+ j- m0 c2 x5 l
  47. A. documentary credit B. confirmed credit C. irrevocable credit D. clean credit
; A6 v9 P# h6 C+ h% t* c  48. A. documentary credit B. confirmed credit C. irrevocable credit D. clean credit3 O( c4 B+ X3 Y8 I$ p
  49. A. documentary credit B. confirmed credit C. irrevocable credit D. clean credit# k' I0 A( I* A: v( j) ^
  50. A. confirming banks B. issuing bank C. beneficiary D. applicant8 P: h1 u0 G8 |1 o7 g5 A
  答案:ADBCB
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 22:38 , Processed in 0.358104 second(s), 21 queries .