QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 241|回复: 0

[货代试题] 2012国际货代考试(货代英语)复习题及答案12

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-3-17 14:18:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  单选题
# o) Y: E( t  C: v2 d  1. In logistical operation, information from and about customers flows through the enterprise in the form of _____. (ABC)
1 R9 c* I* T/ N4 p' S# s9 b  A. orders B. sale activity C. forecast D. storage* c; q7 Y: \; I- ?
  2. Logistics is the process of planning, implementing and controlling the efficient, effective flow and storage of______ from point of origin to the point of consumption for the purpose of conforming to customer requirements. (BCD)
, I* J! J- ?+ X- ~# y7 p1 [  A. facility B. goods C. services D. information9 j7 W4 A' `' a) N' Y
  3. For a supply chain to realize the maximum strategic benefit of logistics, the full range of functional work must be_____. (C)( ^; z/ ^" `" A
  A. managed B. transported C. integrated D. supplied
1 T- Y( J* _: V* J: z$ q4 E; x+ ]  {  4. Which of the following belong to logistics activities______? (ABCD)
, C3 m+ e8 U, Z$ w  A. facility network B. transportation C. warehousing D. inventory* n1 {9 Z0 O& ]  i' c" E
  5. From logistical system viewpoint, three factors are fundamental to transportation performance, these are_____. (ABC), {! ]& z4 a. [6 Q" j
  A. consistency B. cost C. speed D. warehousing
2 V" t9 k: x! e$ x  6. Logistics should be managed as an integrated effort to achieve customer satisfaction at____. (D). y- m0 d: }$ h+ d6 j' S, z
  A. the highest profit B. the lowest profit C. the highest total cost D. the lowest total cost: ?2 s% A3 S  V, d( ?) R
  7. Logistics operations can be divided into the following areas_____? (ACD): t0 X4 t- O5 d. H: y
  A. marketing distribution B. sales promotion C. manufacturing support D. procurement
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 11:43 , Processed in 0.181946 second(s), 21 queries .