立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 246|回复: 0

[货代试题] 2012年国际货运代理考试英语专题十五

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-3-17 14:18:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  1. The responsible period of the carrier for the loss of or damage to the cargo as well as delay in delivery under CMR convention is between_____. (D)- f& v3 ~% w+ R( o! M+ B) I8 A2 t
  A. the port to the port
) T$ c2 u* L% Z+ p* L  B. the door to the door
0 I/ \" a0 R# q% m3 S& P: m  L& I9 ~  C. the rail to the rail
/ Q$ I$ E6 ^7 {4 _  D. the time the carrier taking over the goods and time of delivery7 `9 Y. x* C8 g
  2. The carrier is relieved of liability under CMR convention if the loss or damage or delay is due to____. (ABC)
. d4 C" x3 f8 V. Y7 m# @8 k' J: _# ^  A. any wrongful act of consignor
* F/ {  w; S8 s% R' r" ^1 j5 H  B. inherent vice of goods
( ?3 \" D( p' s3 @$ D  C. circumstances which he could not avoid9 C: y2 A: F( F0 w$ |9 E
  D. defective condition of the vehicle by him* u6 B3 V/ ]3 e/ {, J; L  z
  3. The carrier is responsible for liability under CMR convention if the loss or damage or delay is due to____. (BCD)( m" L8 Z) L- Y, V* i# v
  A. loss of or damage to goods occurring before he takes over the goods8 h( b$ z4 b% v* N. q$ b
  B. loss of or damage to goods occurring after he takes over the goods
) ~9 v2 P( e! v. X9 e. T  C. the acts and omission of his agent or servant he makes use
0 a5 u9 w7 l' Q) p6 T" O  D. defective condition of the vehicle by him in order to perform the carriage, y7 ]  T: n0 w) w- z0 X
  4. Road transport in the countries outsides Europe is governed by to a great extent____. (C)
, `! H% h' P+ A% o' Q3 q: j  A. the CMR convention
' v5 O7 i6 K# m$ t; @1 n- R  B. international laws0 }3 v9 h- @# ]+ Q7 ~. v
  C. national laws and ordinances9 l! H) O) R/ ?& d% ]7 l; a8 i
  D. the same rules% W3 T0 k+ c# g
  5. The carrier is relieved of liability under CMR convention if the loss or damage or delay is due to____. (C)5 b7 m2 o: k9 k
  A. any wrongful act of his agent
- p' ?8 b( b# N4 _  B. neglect of the carrier
1 L2 y* F2 @8 {: Z# T/ z& r  C. loss of or damage to goods occurring before he takes over the goods
* g8 K% O0 W1 `8 @. o  D. defective condition of the vehicle by him
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 12:30 , Processed in 0.364286 second(s), 21 queries .